1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Please Mr.Moderator Kindly Reply.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by otikpoko, Jan 29, 2009.

1. otikpoko

otikpoko Active Member

Though i have read the rules and regulation of this,i was wondering if i could teach and learn another language order than English.Since the rule says use English in your post,i was wondering if i could teach another language which is not Englis.I am from Nigeria and would Love to teach the Nigeria broken English to whoever wants to learn and also,i would love to learn Rendosia(pardon me if my spelling is not correct.We are all learning).Please kindly reply me if i can teach and learn another language apart from English through this forum.Thanks in advance for your agreeing reply ;)

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you'll have to say what country Rendosia is used in, it's not a language I've ever heard of and I doubt many other people have either.

I've got nothing against people teaching other languages on here though, so go ahead.

3. otikpoko

otikpoko Active Member

Thanks for your quick reply.I first heard the language in a cartoon network.Cartoon network aires a cartoon called adrenalini brothers.The language which the adrenalini brothers speak is rendosian language.I could give you a link so that you can see only if you permit me.Anyway,click on this link.https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php/topic,13299.0.html
    (misti gooti ji mi si hooti-in english means ladies and gentlemen).

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Sorry to interrupt, I don't intend to be mean, but I just cleared your double post since both contained the same text :)

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

rendosia is not a real language and therefore it is highly unlikely to be possible to learn or any use to anyone even if it can be learnt. The country in which the characters of the anime supposedly live is not a real country.

6. otikpoko

otikpoko Active Member

@cahos,thanks for doing that ;)