1. This forum is in read-only mode.

please, i'm desperate! micro sd formatted

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by sbacio, Oct 28, 2010.

1. sbacio

sbacio Active Member

i'm reeeeeally desperate, i formatted my micro sd because it was corrupted and i need to recover at least the sav files...
    don't link me programs that recovers PHOTO MUSIC or FILMS, i've tried almost 50% of the recovery programs on the net, link only programs that really works! pleeeeease.... :'(

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

a microsd isnt like a hard disk, when you format it the stuff is gone. It cannot be recovered.

3. sbacio

sbacio Active Member

i'm almost sure it can be recovered...

4. Loonylion

it can't. its solid state electronics, once the binary sequence is set to all 0s there is no way of finding out or restoring the previous sequence. It's electrically and physically impossible.

5. sbacio

sbacio Active Member

i'm pretty sure that a lot of programs can restore photos and videos and many other formats from micro sd previously formatted... i once used a program that recovered some of my sav, but i changed computer and now i can't seem to find it anywhere...

6. NeonJ

NeonJ Well-Known Member

No, you cannot restore the files after you formatted them. You can restore files when they're CORRUPTED, but not formatted. (I know because I actually recovered files off my SD card when mine corrupted.)

Formatting is exactly the same as deleting everything on your SD card, though.

7. Loonylion

it isn't. Deleting files removes them, formatting removes and recreates the filesystem as well as all files.

8. sbacio

sbacio Active Member

oh my gosh I DID IT ONCE but i lost the program i used...
    please i am an IT student, i know that if there isn't anything overwritten on the sd card all the data can be recovered...

9. Loonylion

I'm an IT professional. If the files are DELETED they can be recovered. if the filesystem is destroyed (such as by formatting) they cannot.

10. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

no

it cannot be recovered
    just replay your games or download someone else's save files.

idiot

11. sbacio

sbacio Active Member

strange. i did it once... i'll do it again by myself and shut you up

12. Joseg1320

Joseg1320 Well-Known Member

You are ignorant. Do you not understand? If you would have DELETED your sav files, then yes you can recover them, but once you format the microsd card everything is DESTROYED, as in FUCKING DESTROYED, as in can't be recovered. Why the hell would you format your card when you haven't backed up the files. can't you read the warning sign, everything will be erased?

13. richh 24

richh 24 Member

haha you got told.. btw you cant recover it after you format it duh

14. Loonylion

theres no need for the name calling.

15. Joseg1320

Joseg1320 Well-Known Member

okay I deleted it >.>

16. MarkAlter

MarkAlter New Member

Hello sbacio,

You can retrieve all your data from the micro SD card with the help of kernel for restore data software which efficiently and instantly recover all type of data from micro SD card, usb drives and hard drive. If you wanna try then check the demo version of the software, in demo version you can preview the files like office files, pics, music files etc and then recover all of them by selecting.

Thanks

17. Raikoo

Raikoo Well-Known Member

When you FORMAT it recreates the file system and leaves no traces of the formatted files, when you DELETE files it just removes it but has a trace of it (like footprints) and can be recovered (in some cases). that happened to me once but i knew my savs were GONE and started all over

18. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

It's IMPOSSIBLE to recover files that are DESTROYED.

19. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

If loony says something can't be retrieved, then it can't be retrieved. After being on this forum for over a year, I never doubt what he says about technology because I have found that they are always true if he knows about that item in question. And he knows a lot.

20. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

you never doubt him what if he said there was a computer made for penguins