1. This forum is in read-only mode.

please help

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by darkdemonwarrior, Aug 27, 2011.

1. my cousin got a card R4i Revolution for DS [NDSI/NDSL/NDS],, the website is r4i-sdhc.com.hk im looking for the kernel, i tried with over 10 diferent ones,, and the website is offline,, someone now something about the kernel, thanks for all, and the wonderfuls kernel, and all the people for share, i forget when it load only appear the 2 white screen

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

You're looking for the cart's original kernel?
    Try looking for it in this site : http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/

3. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Try RetroGameFan's YSMenu.

4. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Would WoodR4 not work on that card?

5. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

The OP mention about downloading kernel from 10 different sites, he might be most likely refering to the cart's kernel its quite likely why he's been looking through various R4 sites. Unless if he fail to mention was trying Wood or YSMENU, which he did not mention. However if that is the case, which of the 2 (wood/Ysmenu) to use really depend on what his R4i cart is. There are many R4 with the name "R4i". But I'm guessing his cousin might have accidentally deleted his cart's kernel and need replacement.

6. Crazyplayboy

Crazyplayboy Well-Known Member

Which R4 card do you have ? i know two major cards, one is from r4i-sdhc.com and the other is from r4ids.cn.

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

There's closer to 50 different R4s

8. this is almost like mine, mine got (NDSI/NDSL/NDS) and the site was r4i-sdhc.com.hk i tried the site but is down, i tried r4i-sdhc.com and all is of 3d,

shoptemp.net/products/R4i-Revolution-SDHC.html

and prectorian a downloaded all of R4i and nothing work,
    all i want is and old or new kernel, just to boot, then i use wood or ysmenu
    thanks for all

9. i wanna thanks all for ur help, i give up, the card make a good fire

10. andyfm

andyfm Member

Before you burn the card go to their web page (it,s up and running) it has an update on 29th august so maybe your card will work now!!