1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Please help...

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by ohiojess82, Jan 12, 2011.

1. ohiojess82

ohiojess82 Member

hello and im sorry if this question is posted somewhere else, i searched and browsed for an hour but im really bad at the forum stuff, so im just asking.

i have a ds lite and i bought an acekard 2i, installed akaio and menu on my sd card etc and have a bunch of games on there. i got a dsi xl for christmas and it doesnt work. it just says there is an error. i googled and it said to put a "danny phantom" update on it, ok i downloaded it but what do i do with it? do i put it in a folder in akaio? im lost and i know i sound dumb, just dont want to loose all the games i have!

also my sister got a dsi xl and she doesnt have an acekard. should i order her one, or a different card? at least i kinda know how to get the menus and things on the acekard, im not sure about another brand, if another one is better than i would get it i would just have to know how, and what to put on it to make it work.

thanks sooo much to the super patient person reading this!

2. Rat.2

Rat.2 Well-Known Member

SCDS2 aka supercard dstwo is the best card available atm
    it has gba and direct movie support as well as full game support it has many other features it is a bit expensive tho at 30 - 40 dollars us

3. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

your card probably wont work on the dsixl if you just bought it. dsixl should be on firmware 1.4.1, so you need to update your acekard to work on this firmware. download this: http://filetrip.net/f18393-AceKard-2i-firmware-1-4-1.html extract and add the one for ndsl to the root of your card. then run it through the nds lite you have. follow instructions. once done it should work on the dsixl. you should get a alex stormreider symbol for your flashcart