1. This forum is in read-only mode.

please help

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by chelsrulz, Jan 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chelsrulz

chelsrulz Member

Just got r4 card for ds installed sotware and draged games onto card half the games load the other half dont load is there something else i need to put on r4 card . I put on software from R4- ds .com.au where i bought it from

2. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

the games that dont load probably have issues (anti-piracy), listing some of these games would of helped

3. chelsrulz

chelsrulz Member

the games that wont work are the same games that work on my sisters dsi

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

We don't know what those games are.

Please tell us what games you are trying to play. Every flashcart is different, some are more compatible than the others.

5. chelsrulz

chelsrulz Member

sorry , rhythm heaven ,brain age +2 big brain acadamy, crosswords, seems to be most games when i open games they create a sav file then loading only get 9 tenths the way through then stops

6. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Is R4 the only name on your card, or is there other words, like "upgrade" or "SDHC", etc.?

7. chelsrulz

chelsrulz Member

it has R4 Upgrade on card and thanks in advance for ur help

8. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

R4-III upgrade?

9. chelsrulz

chelsrulz Member

R4
    Upgrade
    Revolution for DS
    (NDSL/NDS)
    WWW.R4I-SDHC.COM

Above is everything it has on the front of the card
    Post Merge: [time]1262737837[/time]
    but box has R4 SDHC on front

10. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

well, that website that you just listed will have the correct firmware for your card, check to see if you have the latest firmware

11. chelsrulz

chelsrulz Member

just checked and have R4i English V1.14b
    Post Merge: [time]1262738859[/time]
    should i format and start again

12. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

you could try that, make sure you back up your files 1st

you have the correct firmware on your card anyway

13. iwantndsroms

iwantndsroms Well-Known Member

when you say you are dragging and dropping the games onto the sd card are you unzipping them all first as rythm heaven for one has a massive amount of rar files in it that need unzipping before they will play on the r4i upgrade i have one of those cards and it plays on that card ok as well as the old r4 cart.if i get a rom that has more that one rar file in i unzip them all and send them to the micro sd then cut and paste them into a folder on the desktop temporarily then open the folder and open the 1st largest rar file and extract and send that one back to the micro sd , for some reason if you try and send just one rar file fom the original rom file you download winrar says it needs to process all the rar files in the current volume.

14. dankat789

dankat789 New Member

i have been having the same problem with the same card from the same site lol.how do you unzip them please ?

15. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Unzip anythink

WinRAR Crystal

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yewzygazglr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.