1. This forum is in read-only mode.

PLEASE HELP!..Resident Evil Code Veronica

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by armario.seosl, Dec 8, 2009.

1. armario.seosl

armario.seosl New Member

I'd experience that when I'm shooting enemies...sometimes I miss..and didn't hit at all...so I'm ended a food feast of zombies,can u please help me regarding on this?...thanks

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

um....practice with the controls?

i'm unsure. is it a glitch in the game, or is your controller worn out perhaps? or do you need more practice to do head shots?

i don't really know which one it is.

always aim for the head. and ensure that the cross hairs are between their eyes or just on the head!

3. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

Cross hairs? There aren't any in this game.

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

oh. it's been years since i've played code veronica. the las time that i played an RE game was 4. and that's why i was thinking that there were cross-hairs...oops!!

in that case, yeah.......that would be hard to aim if you aren't used to it i guess.

5. armario.seosl

armario.seosl New Member

thanks for the help...i'll try to figure it out...

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

don't try aiming up, and from memory there should be an auto aim in the options...as soon as you bring up the gun it should move you towards the enemie.

Don't aim up or down unless it's flying, crawling, and or point blank.

And if it's far away...use the pistol and not the shot gun-waste :(

7. armario.seosl

armario.seosl New Member

gee...whew..there has a glitches in the game..i'm using NULLDC emulator and I found out when I'm trying to aim my gun to the enemy...it point at the oppsite side then when I fire it hits at all...it sounds crazy and peculiar...