1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Please help me

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by wilfred2335, Nov 4, 2011.

1. wilfred2335

wilfred2335 Member

Hello and goodday to all. I'm quite new here and as you may have guessed I really need help I have no idea what my flashcart a clone of. I bought it on r4i-u.com (you can see the image there, google it for clarifications) I'm pretty sure it is a clone and I need a heads up if any custom firmware or menus can be used to dual boot this cart's original firmware, I have been trying EVERYTHING, ysmenu always comes up with the dldi error, and waio comes up with a fat0 error. Both firmwares boot fine when I select their .nds in the original firmwares menu, it's just that when I try to boot games on them they always come up with errors. Can anyone enlighten me on this problem, or if everything else fails can I just get a "no you can't get it to work". So that I would stop trying over the card and probably save for a better one. BTW I've been working on fixing this cart over 2 months now... Thank you :)

2. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Back-up and format.

3. wilfred2335

wilfred2335 Member

May I know what formatter I should use and what format? I use the built in formatter on windows and format it in fat32.

4. Crazyplayboy

Crazyplayboy Well-Known Member

Try this one: http://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/sd/download/index.html

5. wilfred2335

wilfred2335 Member

I already did, still having the same error :( I can't seem to figure out what's wrong am I the only one who's having this problem? Can anyone give me alternative solutions in order to boot wood, or ysmenu on my ds I really want to play newer games out there

6. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

1 answer

get an acekard. their the best, they're cheap if u no where to buy and they have great compatibility. if u do want an r4 - get the r4i gold 3ds.

7. wilfred2335

wilfred2335 Member

So my cart is pretty much useless, from other topics i read you said that r4 wood wouldn't work on r4i carts. Soooo, could I get tips on where to buy an acekard, I probably won't be able to distinguish a clone again, I hate being duped -.-
    On a sidenote can't I also run TT/YSmenu on my cart for the meantime. I have tried almost all the tutorials I have come across with, I always get the same dldi error.

8. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

dang someone out there really needs to make some fw like ys menu or wood to work on ur flashcart its really disapointing i kno how i would feel
    Post Merge: [time]1320623638[/time]
    did u try wood for r4idsn

9. retrogamefan

retrogamefan Well-Known Member

10. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

No hear from you in a good time glad to see you back, Hope is all well and all the best to you.

11. fabvini

fabvini Well-Known Member

yeah that will definitely work :D

12. wilfred2335

wilfred2335 Member

I would try once I have the free time would update all of you ASAP, school started and I pretty much can't touch my ds during the weekdays.
    @everyone else
    I really appreciate the time and effort you are doing just to help me > : D < awww xD Thanks guys/gals
    Post Merge: [time]1320839278[/time]
    yes I did it didn't work :(

13. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

good on ya wilfred. hope it works and if i doesn't, get an acekard. + the ds (not the 3ds) era will probably be over by the end of year. its your choice

14. Crazyplayboy

Crazyplayboy Well-Known Member

That's what i said, a bad card is a disaster.

15. wilfred2335

wilfred2335 Member

Hello I'm back, uhm so, the YSmenu didn't work. :(( It also got the dldi error, I don't get it when I boot another firmware it boots fine but when loading games it just won't load... >< BTW I could play DQM2, but not pokemon black/white >< *sighs*

16. farcry31

farcry31 Well-Known Member

hi , put on your original firmware and try with this one , hoping you now dont get the dldi error

http://www.mediafire.com/?a7gybit86ma8fxu

you need to start your original firmware and then start ysmenu