1. This forum is in read-only mode.

PLEASE HELP ME

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by neetyneety, May 25, 2010.

1. neetyneety

neetyneety Member

Okay everyone, this is my first post so I apologize in advance if I'm posting at the wrong place, but can anyone give me a good ds game that lasts long? Here are what I've played so far that has occupied at least an hour or two of my day:

Contra 4 (got hooked on completing the challenges)
    Professor Layton Series (those puzzles are addicting)
    SMT:DS and SJ (you gotta love those demons)
    Metal Slug 7 (need I say more?)
    Scribblenauts (for a kid game it was pretty good)
    Castlevania: DoS and PoR (the only time I liked a game that was centered around a vampire)
    Megaman ZX and Advent (one word: INSANELY AWESOME)
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn DS Flame Rumble Hyper Moeyo Mirai and X (Reborn!)
    Jump Ultimate Stars (playing as all of my favorite manga characters in an awesome fighting game is, well, awesome)
    Super Robot Taisen OG 1 and 2 (all boob jokes aside, its a pretty cool game)
    TWEWY (how could I forget TWEWY?!)
    Elite Beat Agents and Osu Tatakae! Ouendan (Agents.........GGGOOOO!)
    Ace Attorney Series (OBJECTION!)

and many more.........

Please don't post any pokemon,zelda or mario games. Also, I like games which aren't childish and have great storylines, but if the gameplay is already good, then it's okay if the storyline isnt epic.

Thanks in advance! ;D

2. 10tarik10

10tarik10 Well-Known Member

i would say final fantasy ;D

3. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Uhm, Sands of Destruction? Monster racers? Lonewolf? Megaman? Picross 3D? Blue dragon Plus: awakened Shadow? Final Fantasy? Chrono Trigger? Suikoden Tierkreis? FFCC? Assassin's creed? Might and Magic Clash of Heroes?

4. 10tarik10

thx you also helped me XD

5. neetyneety

neetyneety Member

Tnx for lonewolf but where can I download?
    Also, tnx for the others but I forgot to mention that I have played most of those games.

sorry, I'm dumb ;D

6. 10tarik10

*deleted*

7. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

http://www.projectaon.org/staff/frederic/downloads.php?file=Fire_On_The_Water_1_1
    I don't know if it's a nice game, I just found out about it now now and I want to play it ::) I thinks it's nice

8. gadifer

gadifer Well-Known Member

Avalon code
    Time Hollow
    Soma Bringer <-- Has an english translation...somewhere, you just have to find it.
    Time Hollow<-- Visual novel.
    meteos <---really addicting for a puzzle game. Only my second choice to panel de pon(Super Nintendo).
    Advance wars DS 1 and 2
    Glory of Heracles <-- The screenies on the romulation site are bad, but trust me, its REALLY a great game!
    Infinite space<--finished after 3 weeks of playing. There's a n extra mode once you finished the game, very addicting! It's kinda frustrating once you started playing.
    Lost in Blue 1,2,3

currently playing SRW J at the moment, like in frontier also has boobs. hehehe

9. namenick

namenick Well-Known Member

KH 358/2 days
    Picross 3D
    drawn to life
    drawn to life the next chapter
    the other castlevania game you haven't played
    (there are 3 castlevania games for DS)
    XD

10. gadifer

I forgot to mention Knights in the Knightmare.

Ah i wish more Sting! games are translated.

11. neetyneety

neetyneety Member

tnx for all the suggestions, unfortunately I have played all those games :'((except for that third castlevania game, there's a third one?!) but please bear with me here, I apologize for being such a dumb person and forgetting to post all of the games I have played. Sadly, in my 7 months of playing the ds, I have to admit that I tend to breeze through games (except KH and SMT, I took a REALLY long time with those) but tnx anyway. I kinda have a problem that I can't always get into a game, its like when I played Time Hollow, I played it nonstop, but when I played Lost in Blue, I got bored quite easily. I play all kinds of genres (and yes, I've even played games just for the heck of it) so I don't really know what to suggest so I can help. Oh, I play jap games too. (oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention, I kinda didn't like Drawn to Life, pretty shallow platformer in my opinion)

Sorry if I took up a lot of space in writing (typing?) this. As I stated in the previous paragraph, I AM DUMB. Sorry if I keep repeating that, as I stated in the previous sentence, I AM DUMB. Now I'm one of those people who keep saying that they're dumb, sorry about that, as I stated in the previous sentence, I AM DUMB. Did I forget to mention that I am dumb?

But please, please don't give up on a dumb person like me! Please!

EDIT: I forgot that the third one is Order of Ecclesia, sorry I'm dumb.

12. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

i will always recommend Locke's Quest and Robocalypse.

13. namenick

namenick Well-Known Member

so...
    you need help now or not?
    and...
    maybe you can rewrite better your request
    so someone could help you as you wish?
    XD

EDIT:
    Did you try lunar knight?

14. stirgo1212

stirgo1212 Well-Known Member

Meteos is a great addicting puzzle game, Daigasso: Band Brothers is one of the best rhythm games like Ouendan. ( There is an English version but it has AP) GTA: Chinatown wars is fun for some time, but the story mode is too damn short 4 hours or so

15. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Japanese:
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Fate of Heat 2 & 3(Unmei no futari, Yuki no Shugosha raishuu)

English:
    Bleach 3rd Phantom
    Lunar Knights
    Phantasy Star 0
    Blue Dragon: Awakened Shadow

Btw, cant wait for KHR Flame Rumble XX. Got Vongola boxes and Funeral Wreaths.

16. gadifer

17. neetyneety

neetyneety Member

@gadifer

PERVERT! Oh, and I already downloaded that one.....

EDIT: Not!

18. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Super Robot Taisen W
    Super Robot Taisen K

19. neetyneety

neetyneety Member

@groh

I'm playing Super Robot Taisen K right now, but is W better, or are they completely similar only with minor differences like in different pokemon versions, the only difference they have are the legendaries and some others.

@hahahahaha

Can you tell me the release date of KHR Flame Rumble XX so I can start hoping and anticipating and agonizingly waiting?

@stirgo1212

thanks for telling me about Daigasso: Band Brothers, will check it out.

20. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

SRW isn't Pokemon
    K and W have different stories,different Banpresto Originals and mecha from different series in it
    The maps are different,and K is shorter then W I think