1. This forum is in read-only mode.

PLEASE HELP ME !!! IVE DELETED ALL MY SOFTWARE FROM R4SDHC DS FOR MY DS XL

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by waxerking, Nov 19, 2012.

1. waxerking

waxerking New Member

IVE DELETED ALL MY SOFTWARE FROM R4SDHC DS FOR MY DS XL GUTTED COS IT IS MY DAUGHTERS DS AND I DELETED IT BY MISTAKE AND DELETED ALL RECYCLE BIN ETC CAN ANY-ONE HELP ME GET THE SOFTWARE NEEDED ASAP PLEASE BEFORE SHE COMES BACK OOOPS ! KINDEST REGARDS IM NOT FANTASTIC ON LAPTOP BUT CAN DO IF EXPLAINED .PLEASE HELP ME / :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

2. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

Try using a file recovery program for the save files, if it doesnt work i'm afraid all the save files cant be gotten back.
    Least you can do is get the software back and download the games again from this site.
    If you happen to not being able to figure out how everything works you can contact me for further information or such.

3. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Please refrain from using all capitals. They aren't needed.

Onto your problem, do what CK3 said to do, try a file recovery program.
    If that doesn't work, you can re-download the software for your card.

4. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

One of the efficient File recovery Program- Recuva form piriform.

5. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Interesting situation you put yourself into.
    Anyway, if you couldn't recover them, then find out the cart's official website.
    Should be on the sticker of that flash cart or the packaging box that came with it.
    Else, Google the name until you find the correct webpage. Careful though, many sites
    got carts with similar names. Compare the image in it with what is in your hand.
    Then comes the tricky part, knowing which firmware was previously used before getting deleted.
    One way is to compare with the DSi console's firmware. If it's the latest, then use the latest firmware from the site too.
    But....here's the catch. If the DSi is running the latest firmware, then you might need to borrow an NDS/NDSL or a DSi
    whose firmware is below the latest version. You'll need to add the R4i's package into the SD Micro and run it on the
    borrowed DS/DSL/DSi. If your DSi isn't running the latest firmware, then you could cross fingers do it on your own console.