1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Please help, going nuts

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by psxerick, Mar 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psxerick

psxerick Member

Ok, so I have happily been playing me Epsxe (which i gotta say i love to death) BUUUUT, last night I filled my memory card to the point of not being able to save new games that require slot 1 to be the save spot. I figured I could just switch the location of the cards to start filling up my card 2 spot, but, even then that will only last so long. I went around to find a memory card manager but the only one I saw was a dead link. I really would like to be able to delete blocks that I do not need ect, is that possible? please help before I go bald, at this rate that probably wont be long haha. thanks in advance. And btw, love the site.

Never mind, not a minute after I posted this I found it in my Bios. I feel like a tard, sorry for the wasted post spot.

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

I think PSXeven's Memory Card Manager could do it. If not, then you'll probably have to stick with the old method of switching.

3. vhiznu

vhiznu Well-Known Member

hey..hey...just create a new one....
    go to memorycard...and name it....
    ot just copy the mc....run epsxe bios...delete the files! ;)

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I would recommend getting Aldo's Memory Card Manager.

You can find it at:
    http://www.geocities.com/aldo.vargas/tools/memmanager.html

You can do it all copying the memory card files, loading the memory card in epsxe, and running the epsxe bios, but this makes it much faster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.