1. This forum is in read-only mode.

please every body i need help about how to burn gamecube iso file on mini dvd-rw

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by meran2dvd, Dec 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meran2dvd

meran2dvd Member

hello every body I have a gamecube it runs orginal games and it has been chipped by qoobchip.com but i dont know how to play pirated games on it I mean I have alot of isos and roms of gamcube on my pc playing them by dolphin gamcube emulator on pc but I put htese images on mini dvd-rw it doesnt worked it sais no disc can any body help me out
    Post Merge: [time]1259794334[/time]
    hello every body I have a gamecube it runs orginal games and it has been chipped by qoobchip.com but i dont know how to play pirated games on it I mean I have alot of isos and roms of gamcube on my pc playing them by dolphin gamcube emulator on pc but I put htese images on mini dvd-rw it doesnt worked it sais no disc can any body help me out :( :( :( :(

2. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

Burn the .gcm/.iso with IMGburn. Download IMGburn here:

http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download

Make sure the Burning speed is within 4x. If you still end up with troubles, check out thepurplecube...I guarantee you'll get help there:

http://thepurplecube.org/forums/index.php

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

You need to burn those iso's onto mini dvd R- and NOT RW.

Also, I do hope they re-calibrated the laser, the guy who modded my gamecube tried to skip this part, but it wouldn't work with my games until the disc laser was done.

Try the disc I suggested, at disc speed X1, if that fails then it's the gamecube.

Also what are the games your trying?

4. meran2dvd

meran2dvd Member

thanks very much can u give me some sites that show u how to do that i mean i need tutorials
    Post Merge: [time]1259794633[/time]
    I am trying super mario sunshine by the way I am kurdish from kurditan of iraq thanks so much for help gues

5. sexywogboy

I didn't even notice you were using DVD-RW's LOL. There is a way to change them to DVD-R, but I do recommend getting yourself some DVD-R's.

Here is a tutorial on how to burn GC games:

http://thepurplecube.org/forums/index.php?topic=134.0

6. meran2dvd

meran2dvd Member

why i cant use dvd-rw but its alright with dvd-r I mean what is the different for gamecube I thought they are both dvds

7. sexywogboy

Yes, they are both DVD's, but DVD-RW's are re-writable discs which really isn't suitable for gaming.

8. meran2dvd

meran2dvd Member

do u think that dvd-rw will work? iwill try dvd-r but tonight i only have dvd-rw i die to play the legeng game sunshine

9. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

The DVD-RW ones won't work for games, it has to do with the way they are made. You need to use DVD-R

10. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

DvD-R is also cheaper...just go buy a few disc and go.

Use the disc you have to carry random data about-RW disc won't work on any gaming console.

11. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

RWs use a different laser wavelength to Rs. Only drives that are capable of shifting their wavelength can use them.

12. meran2dvd

meran2dvd Member

thanks guys so much I swear I am playing crazy taxi i succeeded playing game cube isos on my chipped game cube thanks for program link and thanks for tuotrial and thanks for choosing that dvd-r is better than dvd-rw thanks so much i apreciate ur help guyes I am going to enjoy super mario sunshine for free the iso is free from internet and the blank dvd-r is only 2$ in kurdistan of iraq duhok city thanks
    Post Merge: [time]1259874543[/time]
    thanks guys so much I swear I am playing crazy taxi i succeeded playing game cube isos on my chipped game cube thanks for program link and thanks for tuotrial and thanks for choosing that dvd-r is better than dvd-rw thanks so much i apreciate ur help guyes I am going to enjoy super mario sunshine for free the iso is free from internet and the blank dvd-r is only 2$ in kurdistan of iraq duhok city thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.