1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Please Do it (Pokemon Platinum USA)

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by fuselight, May 11, 2009.

1. fuselight

fuselight Well-Known Member

Plz guys here is my save http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QRP0MZ9W and please go to mystery gift option and get it via Nintendo WFC Quick! Rotom's Key is needed! My R4DS Stucks while it restarts after getting the Item so it won't save :'( :'( Please guys. THen Upload and paste here :)

2. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

damn that must suck... alright i'll do it, cause i'm bored of waiting for someone on MSN so we can finish our project. will upload your save in a moment

edit: by the way why not just get it via Action Replay codes or Pokesav?

anyways, here it is. funny, when i went to receive the card from wireless it says you already got it? oh well. anyways, i got it, and moved it to the top of your Key Items bag
    http://www.mediafire.com/?wzjntqtiytn
    and if you haven't yet i suggest you ARM7 patch your game to eliminate any saving issues within the game

3. fuselight

Hey man thanks... lol I got the Fixed rom from here already... But I will continue with your uploaded save... My rom was the problem for r4ds... :D Hey man let's be friends.... [email protected].... Well I am going to sleep btw I will come online tomorrow... Cya and thanks...

NOTE If someone can change my name so plz change it to cs?futuresasuke thanks,

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Name on here or game?

5. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

i think he means here. anyways, i've pieced together a few notes from searching the forums

[quote author=Cahos Rahne Veloza]
    If you want your username changed to something else, go ask seph or loony because they're the only ones with that kind of authority Smiley

EDIT:

Oh & you better give them a good explanation of why you need your username changed too. I don't think you getting bored of your current username is a valid enough reason though.[/quote]
    so far all i get is confusion... yeah. but it sounds simple yet really complicated

6. fuselight

lol thanks guys.. I said this cuz Now my main username is "cs?futuresasuke" so I need to change... you can see my sig... there is written "CS?"

7. mrsmes

mrsmes Guest

I might have seen a walk through some where But I think you also need a cheat code using a R4 card to beat the game by walking through walls physically.

8. calvin1019

calvin1019 Active Member

you don't neet WiFi trade if you have Action Replay DS or a R4DS or anotjer flashcard then you can use Action Replay codes and pokesav

Action replay codes here

US games
    us.codejunkies

EU
    uk.codejunkies

JP
    [liNK REMOVED]

Korean
    『LINK REMOVED』