1. This forum is in read-only mode.

pleas help!!! i kant download some games what must i do??????

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by NDS656, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NDS656

NDS656 New Member

This File Is Protected By Copyright Laws

We regret to inform you that due to copyright laws we cannot offer you this game for download.

Please do NOT complain about this in the comments, or send us angry messages on the forum, we're not going to jail for you. We're sorry but this game just can't be downloaded from here.

do some one know what i must do pleas help!!!!
    this is bij al the games that i want to downlaod

2. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

Look for the game on google or something.

If it's not downloadable because of copyright reasons, it's not going to be downloadable for a while.

3. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

... what?
    Can you explain what is happening?
    What game are you trying to download, and from where?

4. NDS656

NDS656 New Member

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

It means what it says. We cannot host those games. Check in the forum trading station.

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

sure, just having all these games here is ilegal..but romulation doesn't want an immediete shut down because of it, that's why certain games have to be obtained somewhere else...

OLD games-safe to a certain extent

NEW games-risk to both the downloader and uploader, best not to have-keep such files...

(if you do find one better hide it mate :) google for other sites who cbf with the risk..there are other less friendly sites that provide them because they are off the radar...or p2p if you can...MODS EDIT MY MSG IF IT MAY GET ME INTO TROUBLE OK :( )

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

those are games we were told to take down or face legal action. So we took them down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.