1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Playing movies on PSP?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by houstontx224, Apr 4, 2011.

1. houstontx224

houstontx224 Well-Known Member

I've been trying for about an hour to get some movies (in mp4 format) running on my PSP. Obviously, I'm missing something. Yes, I did see a few " how to's" on Youtube..Looked to risky to me..Still, in my noobness..I'm looking for something a bit easier to understand. Any direction where to get an easy tutorial?

HoustonTX224

2. BigGangstaKillaC93

BigGangstaKillaC93 Well-Known Member

If you go to FFinsider.com you can find a bunch of the latest movies in MP4 format. They've also got a bunch of threads on PSPISO.com overfilling with MP4 movies.

3. MidnightBlade

MidnightBlade Member

4. phscarface

phscarface Well-Known Member

Use a program called DVD Fab I got a version 3070 and it's very good: http://www.mediafire.com/?lzgni0mgkwz
    If you wanna check it, it will be good.
    With this you can get a DVD into your drive and convert it to see on PSP, settings are already set, you can make few changes such as language, and maybe the quality.

5. spire208

spire208 Well-Known Member

www.imp4movies.com Is a fairly good and safe site to download MP4 movies. They don't have everything but it does its job.

6. houstontx224

houstontx224 Well-Known Member

thanks..I was just trying to play them and kept adding an extra folder and it wasn't being recognized on my memory card..Guess the Youtube instructions were a little off. Thanks again.
    Post Merge: [time]1301927327[/time]
    Apprecaite the assistance CynicalCnight and Aptem ( I couldnt get ur ID to come out like you typed it..Sorry)