1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Playing burn ps1 games on ps2 with swap magic problem

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by asiandumbass, Apr 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asiandumbass

asiandumbass Active Member

I cant seem to play burned ps1 games on my ps2 with swap magic. It cant seem to play any cd burnt game. I do know that it is suppose to play them with swap magic. But it doesnt on mines nor my friends, but it does work for my other friend. Is there a reason for this. I use swap magic 3.6 and the swap key. Is it the ps2? Maybe its the serial that is different? I can play burnt ps2 games. Please help

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Maybe their PS2s are modchipped perhaps?

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Make sure to burn the images at lowest speed on a brand like Verbatim or TDK. Unless the same games that you burnt work fine on your friends (which you haven't specified).

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

PS2 swapmagic might not be able to play burned PSX games.

5. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

seeing as i've got swap magic 3.6 as well so i may be able to help

swap magic can't play psx games its for swapping with ps2 games only

as for the games on cd's is that ps2 games on cd's as well?
    mine started to not play cd games but that's cause my laser is about to die and can only do easy reading but at least nearly all ps2 games are on dvd

6. asiandumbass

asiandumbass Active Member

No their ps2s are not moded or chiped, unless you count taking off that lid thingy a mod (it shouldnt)

its the same cd that we both use, it works for his ps2, but not mines

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/454485 <----- how to play ps1 burn games on ps2, but thats for a slim (><) mines a original fat

i think the problem is due to different series of ps2. Mines is the original, my friends is new.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.