1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Platinum cheats

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by deathville, Apr 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deathville

deathville Active Member

What cheats do I have to enable to have Platinum working without any problems. Ex. For GTA Chinatown Wars you have to enable "Bypass Save Check" Is there anything you have to do to get Platinum working without a hitch? I already downloaded the latest cheats. ;)

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I don't believe there are any anti-piracy checks or save cheats needed for Pokemon Platinum.

Depending on your flashcart you may need to patch it to make it work though.

3. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

none that i know of, but the platinum rom generally has problems like save files disappearing, pokemon disappearing, game not saving sometimes, etc... i think one reason is cause they use the bigger 1MB save files instead of the old 512KB saves. i believe there was an unofficial fix for this but i've only ever seen the link once and didn't bookmark it

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0
    or use the ARM7 patch (check link), i did it and don't seem to have any problems other than not being able to use local wireless connection (people say Wi-Fi is okay but i don't know)

4. deathville

deathville Active Member

yeah, i need the local wireless connection because i want to use certain Pokemon to play the game. I have a TTDS, if that helps :)

5. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Get the TTDS YSMenu, the one in my thread is for R4's so check GBATemp.net forums

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.