1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Plants vs Zombies DS | 18 / 01 / 2011

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Kiekoes, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

2. 2DamCerius

2DamCerius My eyes for your brain...fair trade.

I don't know man it looks like to me someone forgot to flush the toilet.

3. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

You don't know 'Plants vs. Zombies'!?

4. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

dont thinks he has.But do you know i was thinking this like 2 days ago lol.

5. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I thought that Plants vs Zombies was ok, but too short and it was boring after I beat it.

6. 2DamCerius

I do but what i meant to say was it seems a lot like Frogger. I played Frogger and it was fun.

7. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Frogger and PvZ are totally different.

8. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

To be honest, the game resembles nothing from Frogger, it is a good play but replay value is low

9. 2DamCerius

I just informed myself of the game and it does sound interesting. I went to wikipedia and got a taste of what it sounds like. I feel like bying it now.

10. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

... I've heard of it but I never understood.

Is this like a stupefied version of tower defense?

11. lewis9191

It is very similar to tower defence, it is hard and can be tactical due only being able to select a few plants from the go and then what to spend money on

12. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

it is the easiest game ever to pirate also i was thinking am i the only one exited about this brilliant controls great game probably new features like online though im worried about graphics
    kind of but cooler simplified better better enemies towers(plants )and so on check it out one of the best pc games popcaps biggest selling game on iphone xbox pc soon to be ps3 and ds

13. basho1213

basho1213 Well-Known Member

Anyone who says plants vs zombies is crap either has something lodged up there ass. Or is blind, retarded, and deaf. [All three at the same time]

14. lewis9191

Bit too far since it people can have different opinions, but the graphics, effort and all together design makes it a very good strategy game. IMP

15. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

Would like to point out that Plant Vs Zombies is originally a INDIE game from steam that for some reason, got really famous.

Like any INDIE game you can't expect him to have the same quality of one of the big publishers. But you can expect the amazing result of a game that started from the bottom of the game industry and is now ported on the portable of the great Nintendo.

Definitely, a game worth your time.

16. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

I don't think Popcap games is an indie developer. They created the crazy addictive Peggle and Bejeweled, among a million more. They make games that sell a lot.

No, no, no. Popcap makes casual games, which are mainly pick up and play, literally anyone can play them and be good at, they're also addictive. Popcap games also haven't started at the bottom by the time Plants VS Zombies came out.

The graphics will have a lower resolution, that's about it, the game isn't too heavy in terms of graphics. Although games like Worms on the DS have proven me wrong before.

17. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Popcap has been around for ages, they do all the addictive puzzle games for the PC. I wouldn't really classify them as indie... I'm pretty sure they have Bejewelled under the belt as well, which has been ported to the DS. Zuma and Peggle are on the PSN and Xbox Arcade. Alchemy, Chuzzle, and Bookworm are popular games, etc. Their list is a mile long.

18. Killua Zaoldyeck

Killua Zaoldyeck Well-Known Member

it's the best minigames in PC i think,,,, but i don't know if i'll like it in DS as much as i like it in PC,,,,

19. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

YESSS!!! that game is brillant i tell u. Simple graphics, smooth music, excellent gameplay ;D

20. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

So anyone who has a different opinion then yours deserves to be shot?
    Personally, I hate this game. Shoot me.