1. This forum is in read-only mode.

PKMN Explorers of Sky: Legendary Recruiting Bug(?)

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by omgwut, Jul 29, 2010.

1. omgwut

omgwut Well-Known Member

I got a Mystery Part and a Secret Slab in my bag. I defeated Darkrai and unlocked Marine Resort. I want to recruit Darkrai, but I couldn't find him in the locations he can be found. I checked Mystifying Forest 13F, Deep Crevice Cave 2F, Miracle Sea 3F, Mt. Travail 17F, and Spacial Rift 14F, but no good. I tried looking for Zapdos in Amp Plains 7F but same thing: didn't appear. My starters are lvl 100 and evoluted. My rank is Master ***.

The Questions:
    -Will having both of the items guarantee you that the legendary will appear on that floor, or just increases the chance?
    -Am I supposed to revisit the floor over and over and keep checking my recruitment search list until he appears on the floor?
    -Is this a side effect of the Action Replay since I used AR to make the game easier? I got the codes from SuperCheats and Neoseeker.

2. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

It is not even a bug...And I dislike players who use cheats ;D

3. omgwut

omgwut Well-Known Member

Okay, so it's not a bug. So why is it so damn hard trying to find legendaries even with the items?

4. unqiueninja

Maybe it is just luck like maybe 0.001%?

5. omgwut

omgwut Well-Known Member

Did you even played the game? (And I'm not talking about THE GAME)

6. unqiueninja

I did, you can 100% find the person in a quest on that floor, if can't goodluck ;D

7. omgwut

omgwut Well-Known Member

wait- I have to take a job that's in miracle sea and search for darkrai while doing the job at the same time?

8. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Maybe you just suck? You did use AR.

9. omgwut

omgwut Well-Known Member

I had to rush in the game. I'm not gonna game any longer once August comes.

10. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Still your fault for using AR. Lot's of stuff can go wrong when you use AR. Try disabling all cheats?

11. omgwut

omgwut Well-Known Member

Fine, I'll disable them. What about my first 2 questions?

12. unqiueninja

I have already told you.....You need to restart your game as the AR may have already changed the game so no matter how hard you try, you will not find them...

13. omgwut

omgwut Well-Known Member

...Fuck. But just wondering: Will having both of the items guarantee you that the legendary will appear on that floor, or just increases the chance?

14. unqiueninja

Increases the chance ;D

15. omgwut

omgwut Well-Known Member

By how much? Darkrai's Base Recruit Rate is -22%. Having the slab and part increases the chance to what percentage?

16. unqiueninja

Most likely increases to -10% but if you are real lucky or persistent, you will recruit it ;D

17. omgwut

omgwut Well-Known Member

oh wait- what I meant to ask is... If you have both the slab and part, will it guarantee you that the chance of encountering darkrai and some other legendaries will 100% APPEAR ON THE MAP? I mean by SHOWING UP AS AN ENEMY AND RECRUITABLE, NOT CHANCE OF RECRUITING.

18. unqiueninja

It also applies to enemies but higher chance of seeing it

19. omgwut

omgwut Well-Known Member

So... it significantly increases the chance of legendary encounter AND chance of recruit? BUT It doesn't get you 100% chance of legendary encounter?

20. unqiueninja

Yup, and You seem to be online the whole day ;D