1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pichu Event Question

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Totolongo, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Totolongo

Totolongo Member

I was wondering, does Gamestop allow you to get the Pikachu Colored Pichu with an R4 like, does it even matter to them? 'Cause I planned on going tomorrow to get it, but I wanted to see if anyone else has done it this way, so I don't have to waste my time lol.

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

They won't know, if it's like toys r us, they have a device that you walk up to and use.

3. Totolongo

Totolongo Member

I think it's a machine. I'm not sure. But if that's the case, then it shouldn't matter.

4. sylar1000

At toys r us, it was like a black device that you just walked up to and used your ds to get the wondercard from it, no one from the place needed to do anything

5. Totolongo

Totolongo Member

Well I don't know if it's like that, I've seen videos in YouTube of people doing it outside the store, so I think it's like a wifi thing, since it's Mystery Gift and stuff. 'Cause this event is only at GameStop.

6. sylar1000

It's probably the same thing, the toys r us thing used wifi too.

7. Totolongo

Totolongo Member

Ohh okay. I'll be going tomorrow then. Thanks alot for clearing that up for me.

8. sylar1000

No problem,

Nintendo needs to put the events as wifi, like the mew events in japan, it would make it so much easier.

9. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

yeah, all local wireless, one source says it's just a DS under the register at Gamestop.
    shortly after, comes back with the wondercard file, both pichu and jirachi are on this promotional cart, jirachi due on the 27th
    *COUGH*

10. sylar1000

Funny enough, the wondercard for it was released online today.

11. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

today? I've both since early yesterday :p

12. sylar1000

Ok then, today was when i first saw them >.>;

13. Konatasuki

Konatasuki Member

I agree, I live in the middle of nowhere and my nearest store would be 5 hours drive away

14. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

or if you have a second DS handy: https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=34161
    *cough*PROVIDEDBYWINTERREISEANDYOUROLDPALOMEGA_2*cough*

15. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

You get the event item through wifi. So it shouldn't be a problem to get it through your R4. Also, i recommend getting some wins from other players near the wifi zone.

16. lopolativo

lopolativo Well-Known Member

wow cough much? XD

17. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

Yes, quite frequently at times