1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Photo Fighter X FREE !

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by teheezin, Apr 24, 2010.

1. teheezin

teheezin Guest

OMG ! This is one of the heck biggest surprise >.< I'm so excited, Photo Fighter X is set to launch on the DSi Shop for free from May 10th to June 10th @_@ DSi users don't miss it !

2. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

somethings not right... I smell something fishy about this... My guess is nintendo want's to give this out for free and maybe place a update on the dsi's firmware.

3. saddamsdevil

saddamsdevil Well-Known Member

most likely... let's hope it gets patched before june 10th :p

4. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

Same goes for me. There's no "free" in business, usually a trade-off. A win-win situation for them.

5. rell

rell Well-Known Member

Yea. Now lets right angry letters to tell nintendo about how we feel...YEA (angry face)

6. teheezin

teheezin Guest

IT's totally FREE ! I got it on the 1st day which is yesterday and it's sooo freaking epic ! Best DSiware so far

7. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

I gotta say.. it's free and no catches... I downloaded it last night and no update or anything and I had my flashcart in my dsi.

8. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

I did the same too, not more than 24 hours ago. It's all cool. Nintendo's loosened up.

9. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

That's great. Ima download it too right now.

10. kiyo8989

kiyo8989 Active Member

Hey i know that you are from the same country as i am and i want to know whether the dsiware can be downloadable from our country and also want to know where do you buy nintendo points in our country?
    (Sry if the english is bad)

11. teheezin

teheezin Guest

oo you're from Malaysia too? just go setting and change your country to UK and there you go , you can download all the DSiware there XD for the Nintendo Points , there's only a way which is to use your credit card and purchase the points through the DSi Store

12. kiyo8989

kiyo8989 Active Member

to shiiro : yea im also from Malaysia and i already have a ds lite and thinking of buying the dsi(because of interesting upcoming dsiware such as photo fighter and blazblue) so i really need your opinion since u are also from Malaysia.

13. teheezin

teheezin Guest

to kiyo8989: I got both DS Lite and DSi and I would say DSi is a great system but it does have some cons compared to the DS Lite, obviously there's no GBA Slot to play Guitar Hero and stuffs , and the battery life is 5 hours shorter than the DS Lite.. but overall I would recommend you to go get a DSi , get the American Version don't get the Japan Version as it has region lock.. for the DSi Points if you want to get DSiWare.. you'll needa get a credit card :( quickly get the DSi before June 10th because by June 11th Photo Dojo will cost :X

14. ndsrom-peach

ndsrom-peach Well-Known Member

Im playing it right now but its name is photo dojo

15. kiyo8989

kiyo8989 Active Member

to shiiro:thnx,umm...another question,do you think how much will i get if i trade in my ds lite(ice blue color and just 1 year old) for the dsi? and what flashcart did u use?
    (srry if the english is bad)

16. teheezin

teheezin Guest

to kiyo8989 : I'm not sure how much will it cost you if you're gonna trade in ur DS Lite for the DSi, Sorry.. I'm using the DSTTi .. btw I just remembered ! There's an official Nintendo Store in Midvalley.. maybe their selling Nintendo Points over there :D

17. kiyo8989

kiyo8989 Active Member

to shiiro:may i have your friend code on game that is really fun to play online on the ds such as Mario Kart,Phantasy Sta Zero and Pokemon?

18. teheezin

teheezin Guest

I don't play Mario Kart anymore :( neither do Phantasy Star Zero but I play Pokemon Heart Gold :D Feel Free to PM me your MSN and we can communicate with each other there rather than spamming on this board :D

19. Kimroseann

Kimroseann Well-Known Member

actually its PHoto dojo and up its free but for only a limited time i downloaded it at the dsi shop days ago :)

20. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Yeah it's called 'Photo Dojo' and it isn't free! :( I just downloaded it for 200 points!