1. This forum is in read-only mode.

phantom hourglass

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by kedem.kedem1, Jun 20, 2010.

1. kedem.kedem1

kedem.kedem1 Member

I am playig the game The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass on an emulator named "no cash GBA" or something like that and I am using the rom from this dwonloadable from here.
    i have just left the island molida island after beating the temple of courege, and i was attacked by Jolene. she boarded my ship and battles link. at the begining the battle is easy but then i have to rub the stylus on the screen. because i am usnig an emulator it is imposibble to win her so i keep dying. i know it is not a problem on my end because from the begining it took my longer to do actions that required this function but I manneged to keep playing, however now i do not know what to do. i don't want to give up on this game.
    please help me find a way to win her or give my a cheat that will help me do so because i know it would not be aproblem had i been playing on a DS.

2. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Your first encounter with Jolene. If you can't beat her using an emulator, how are you going to survive your other 100 fights with her? Just "rub" the "stylus" on Link and Jolene. Like you're cutting their waists. Just rub like that.

3. kedem.kedem1

kedem.kedem1 Member

did you really think i have not been trying that before asking for help here?

4. NightShad

NightShad Well-Known Member

om use the mouse , thats your *stylus* unless you already knew that

5. kedem.kedem1

kedem.kedem1 Member

yes i did but this did not work. so i am asking for help.

6. NightShad

hmmmm i never had any problem with mine. try using WINDIS Pro i never once found i had a problem with that emulator

7. kedem.kedem1

kedem.kedem1 Member

i cuold start the game all over again, but i would rther no to. though, does this emulator compatable to the rom found here?

8. NightShad

yes very very much so i can play all ds games that i got from here on it

9. kedem.kedem1

kedem.kedem1 Member

thanks a lot it works great.

10. NightShad

happy to help you out =)

11. kedem.kedem1

kedem.kedem1 Member

I stil have the problem: at first thing or times I had to rub the mouse against the screen were better and faster with this new emulator but now, as i reached the same spot (the battle against Jolene) maybe I am doing something wrong?
    if you have any tips or cheats please help me because I have no idear what to do.

12. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Keep trying. Really. I can do it. People have done it.

13. kedem.kedem1

kedem.kedem1 Member

OK if it is possible I will try but it would really help me if you gave an explenation: what exactly am i to do, how to move the mouse things like that because I do not know anyone who made it using an imulator.