1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Phantom Hourglass end boss - round 2

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by sir spamalot, Apr 2, 2008.

1. sir spamalot

sir spamalot Well-Known Member

completed phantom hourglass months ago, and decided to play the end boss again (belum knight thingy). only problem is, where something is supposed to happen when you collect a yellow glowing orb. i say "a" yellow orb, because only one appears and i'm left running about like a moron. clicking on the hourglass does nothing now - what do i do now?

EDIT: it's an original game cart, from america - i wanted a free stylus

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

So you've used the first time orb, to stop it, and the fairy gets captured? And you can't get another one? You have to keep slashing at the guy until you have to rub swords, then he will become open to a hit. Then the fairy can give you more time orbs.

3. sir spamalot

i am hitting him. i'm pretty sure something is different this time around, because i can't seem to pin it. i've just spent the last 15 minutes hitting the man with my sword, side-stepping his attacks. he isn't falling over.

and the first time orb does nothing at all. just gives me a nice border arouund the screen.

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Yes it's not supposed to do anything then the fairy gets captured. Does this happen to you?

You're supposed to hit him about 3 or 4 times, then he will attack from left or right, if you dodge it, and attack him again, it should bring you into a rub situation. Then his sword arm should go over his head then you hit him again, and the fairy will create a orb for you.

5. sir spamalot

my bad... i forgot i was supposed to scribble out an hourglass shape when i click that shape *bangs head on table for being so stupid*