1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Phantasy Star Zero technical help

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by buchichu, Nov 11, 2009.

1. buchichu

buchichu Well-Known Member

I'm creating this thread because the one regarding the M3real was locked prematurely. I think all the technical issues should just be redirected to one thread...I'm having trouble finding a reliable place to DL Sakura 1.5 if that is, indeed, the only issue - so if someone could link me that would be great. The M3real download site only seems to have 1.43.

*Also, Seph, I understand that you get frustrated with all the stupid comments you have to go through all the time, but if you want people to do what they're supposed to and use this forum for help and not the game comments, you shouldn't lock a thread created just for that reason. The OP did the right thing as far as I'm aware and there may be more questions/comments needed to resolve issues than one sentence followed by a lock.

Thanks in advance for any more assistance, I can't wait to play this game!

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

The only thread I locked was one with a guy not wanting to upgrade to AKAIO 1.5. It had nothing to do with M3Real. If you're going to create a thread with basically "I don't want to update my firmware so someone make a fix for me" then you can get the eff off my site.

3. buchichu

Fair enough - I really don't like cluttering up the forum with a bunch of topics that are basically the same so I was going to use that one to ask my question, which is why I suggest we just amalgamate all the PSZ topics into one.

4. Crashbolt17

Crashbolt17 Member

Okay then. As I've said before, it white screens whenever I boot it up on R4 Ultra. Any ideas?

5. buchichu

In my case I have M3i zero v 4.5 and am also getting double white screen upon startup. I don't actually think it has anything to do with Sakura, I just misinterpreted the other thread.

6. FakeHero

FakeHero New Member

For Ez Flash V wifi works perfectly, but when you pick story mode white screens pop out and BAM! frozen.

7. zargax7

zargax7 New Member

So I'm guessing I can just check this thread to see if there's a fix?
    I'll say again that It doesn't work on an M3 Real with Sakura 1.4 and whatever version of touchpad I have. If there's a .sav file it locks up with two white screens, and if there's no .sav file you can play up until the first conversation after creating a character until it locks up with two white screens.

8. Aguido

Aguido New Member

Im trying to emulate this game on NO$GBA 2.6 and it keeps crashing after i begin story mode (theres the initial video but right after the city name appearance the game crashes with a serie of errors and in the end "unexpected error ocurred").
    Can somebody help me out? I couldnt play KH 358/2 until the patched version was posted, i was hoping u could do the same for this game.
    A thousand thanks :)

9. Haseo505

Haseo505 New Member

How come when i try to move the .nds file to my sd card it says its right protected..anyway around it? thx in advance

10. Nick Man

Nick Man Well-Known Member

It works on TTDS.

11. rickyrickred

rickyrickred Well-Known Member

how did u get it to work for tt? min gives me an errcode=81 when i load it

12. Haseo505

Haseo505 New Member

wpposies never mind got it working disregard my post :D

13. rickyrickred

14. zyhailo

zyhailo New Member

How did you get the ezflash v card to work?

15. JamesBond000

JamesBond000 New Member

dont work on my r4 ultra also dual white screens

16. fahsky

fahsky Well-Known Member

Try renaming the ROM to something else, like PSO Zero.

17. rickyrickred

alright let me try that

18. NSThriller

NSThriller Member

It (EDGE) disables my ability to save the game. I have plenty of space and the error never occurred before with other files.

Any ideas? Appreciated.

Game saving helps.
    Post Merge: [time]1257984237[/time]
    Changed the name and it works. So nvm.

19. buchichu

I changed the file name and it seems to be working...will reply back if it freezes after a time...

edit: n/m, after I stop playing and go back I get the whiteout again. :-[

20. mordaki987

mordaki987 Well-Known Member

ok what about those of us that get to the scene where it talks about the crash the guy says something or other hey you have got to hang in there. then shortly after no$gba or the rom crashes. I'm hoping that there is a fix or will be some sort of fix. i've been waiting for this game and am gonna be disappointed if i am unable to play it.