1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Phantasy star zero release date?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by dragneon007, Oct 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

I I believe it comes out this month right? when?
    ya to lazy to look it up since i'm heading to bed, it's 1am here.

http://xat.com/PhantasyStarZero
    Live chat for thoes Impatient and want to have live conversations instead of Refreshing

2. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

I think it comes out in November

From Gamefaqs

3. Giga/7210

Giga/7210 Well-Known Member

I also have noticed it haven't release this day, so maybe wait until tomorrow or the next two days. :D Besite, I look up in Wiki and said it might release in the Nov. 12...

4. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Eventhough it's already released, we should wait until someone dump it to RomU.

5. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

my friend at gamestop just called and let me know that thy just got them in 11:30 eastern pacific time we should have it very soon ...*impatient Zzz

6. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

From what I have seen there is an estimate of 3-7 days after release for a game to be dumped as there is a process that has to be followed sometimes we get it early and most of the time its later, but keep in mind RomU has no control over it whatsoever as they are put up as soon as they receive them.

7. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

You know, there was a thread in the announcement section about people requesting roms and making threads like this, it's really starting to annoy people.

I may have accidently on purpose pressed the report to moderator button.

Call it backseat moderation or whatever. But when I think about, seeing the same thread 50 times is starting to do my head in.

8. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

This topic was made on the 29th of October. Giga basically brought it up himself. Although he did it hours before the topic in announcements was made.

9. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Just read the announcement (I'm slow)

I was wondering how long it would take for Seph or Loony to finally snap it grates my nerves to no end, with DS request but I have no say so in the matter. so I act all nice and try to explain an estimate.

10. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

Who is Giga? You mean Gigarex or what?

11. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Nope, Gig/7210. Although no one in this topic was really asking for it, or when we would get it, apocalyptica was just explaining that it could take awhile so people just shouldn't come on here and refresh the whole day since it may not even be on today. Also the end about refreshing all day were my words, not his, so people don't think i'm putting words in his mouth :)

12. blaze163

blaze163 Active Member

It's been dumped just now, give it an hour and it'll be on everyone's cards. Funny how I was just reading the mod's announcement about everyone asking for the file and the next site I visit announces that it's available.

13. Raqueldms

Raqueldms Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's real. Got dumped just now.
    Now let's calm down. RomU will have it soon.

14. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Great. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.