1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Phantasy Star Zero Help - How to use Little Robot Friends :D

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Mcoupe69, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

im new to the phantasy star series and i noticed the little bugger robot you get at the beginning of each playthrough.. i dont really know what hes good for though sept healing atm... i have even evolved a couple of em on diff chars by feeding them so much.. 2 of mine have turned into animal looking things now...but what are they good for? can they attack?/ support you? how do i get them to work? or do i have to wait til further in the story cuz i have been staying around the second quest

2. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

You should look at this chart
    that this gay named alpha gave me

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2599

Also A guy named alpha in this chat gave me that link hes a phantasy star freak! and hes like always playing so if you guys wanna join him go to this chat
    http://xat.com/PhantasyStarZero
    if not then just look at the chart and his site

3. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

Ok so lemme get this straight.. they are pretty much just little guys that add to your stats

so if I am a ranged cast i should focus on foods that add to power hit and guard and not mind? considering i can't use techniques as a cast..

do the little guys ever get used for attacks though? like do they have specials you can use?

4. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

ya sorta like that but you should really ask the guy named alpha hes a god at Phantasy star

5. SecretDL

SecretDL Member

Mags aren't just for raising your stats, hold the L & R buttons when your mag's gauge is full and you'll unleash a photon blast.

6. Kage56

Kage56 Well-Known Member

mine has become a wing... is that good?
    any possibility on what items help what stats cuz i got nothing...

7. SecretDL

SecretDL Member