1. This forum is in read-only mode.

PHANTASY STAR ZERO - EXCHANGING FRIEND CODES ON FREE PLAY

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Karl_nic, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Karl_nic

Karl_nic Member

To exchange friend codes on FREE PLAY, you can codify your friend code as LETTERS, and use the code as the CHARACTER NAME. In that way, all players on FREE PLAY will able to DECODIFYIN the LETTER CODE and add you on the friend roster. The trick is easy, so you know that you CANT upload your REAL FRIEND CODE as a character name on WI-FI, but if you replace each NUMBER as a LETTER, you CAN DO IT and you will be able to share your code to other FREE PLAYERS. You can REPLACE a number by the letter below it... So, instead of write the number 1, you need to write the letter A, for the number two is the letter B, for three is C an so on.... the number zero is the last one, so it will be named J.

Example: this is a FRIEND CODE: 5328-1011-9472, so the character name should it be : ECBHAJAAiDGB

IF YOU SEE, IS EASY TO RECOGNIZE WHEN SOMEBODY IS USING THIS IDEA TO SHARE THE FC.

YOU CAN CHECK THIS IMAGE FOR MORE INFO:

[​IMG]

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=17670.0

They beat you too it...

But you have a rather good presentation with yours :)

Remember-romline gamers is the online vs-zone for this forum :)

3. Karl_nic

Karl_nic Member

Ok.. thx for comment... 8)

4. GhanaChris

GhanaChris Well-Known Member

That's a great Idea, but maybe 0.1 % will or are doing this...

5. three_strangers

three_strangers Well-Known Member

This is a great idea.

6. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

lol i seen this a bunch of times on mario kart and on Metroid prime hunters I got most of my friend codes on MPH before getting a computer that way and I started doing this on PSZ without anyone telling me this lol since I used to name my Hunter in MPH either with my Email or with my Fc

I got like three people on PSZ by naming myself as my email

7. MindFever

MindFever Well-Known Member

hmm,good idea naming yourself with your email addresse...