1. This forum is in read-only mode.

phantasy star zero dosent work

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by someasome, Nov 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. someasome

someasome Active Member

i have ak2 akaio 1.4 (AND I DONT WANT UPGRADE TO 1.5 BECAUSE I HAVE REASONS THAT CANT BE SOLVED SO DONT TELL ME UPGRADE TO THAT UNOFFICAL 1.5 THANK YOU)
    and when i start the game there just 2 white screens
    can anyone do an fix patch or something?...
    thanks for helpers

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Thats weird, i have that card and firmware and it seems to work fine for me.

3. mimmu777

mimmu777 Member

akaio 1.5 isn't unofficial. It is avaliable at akaios homepage. It works for me and I have akaio 1.5 with latest loaders. Sorry but that's all i can say..

4. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

Works great for me to using 1.5. I can only imagine you are using a Acekard clone (such as the R4i/Ultra) as otherwise there really is no reason not to use it.

5. someasome

someasome Active Member

i said i got reasons so why u keep telling me it?!
    arghh thats so lame

6. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

noob question how do I get my Micro SD card formated? I mean I know it's panasonic SD formatter but I don't know exactly where to get it or if it's a program that i need to Download or something

I have AKAIO downloaded and PSZ but I don't know how to Format my Micro SD yet. and if panasonic is a program that I need could someone post a download link? to this Formatter?

EDITED MODIFIED UPDATED*
    Please..

7. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

http://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/sd/download/sd_formatter.html - first link on google for that search term. DL link at bottom of the page.

8. zargax7

zargax7 New Member

It also doesn't work on an M3 Real using Sakura 1.41. If there's no .sav file it'll run fine until after the first conversation after creating a character at which point it'll display two white screens, which it also does when loading the rom with a .sav file.

9. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Upgrade to 1.5, if you don't then it's not going to work, end of discussion. Stop whining. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.