1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Phantasy Star Zero: Can't connect to Wi-Fi

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by LinkMasterJ, Nov 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LinkMasterJ

LinkMasterJ Active Member

I can't seem to contact my friend in Wi-Fi. I added him on my list and he added me on his, but for some reason we can't play at all when we go online. It only gives me the option to delete him from my roster. Help?
    Post Merge: [time]1258173878[/time]
    Anyone knows why this is happening?

2. spire208

spire208 Well-Known Member

Yes both of you have to click on Play with Friend(s) and then one of you has to click Form Party and the other has to click Join Party the one who clicks join party has to refresh the page by presseing Y and when it shows a green symbol to the left of your friends name it means he's online, when it shows blue it means you can join the party by clicking on him, when its red it means the party selection has finished and you cant join untill they start a new one and finally when its white there not online.
    It also depends on what type of card your using M3's dont seem to work R4 work perfectly or maybe you should download a patch there are a couple in the game comments or just download again using different server if possible.

Hope this helped. :)

3. I am having the same problem as Link. I can connect to wifi, but I can't see friends I have added online. I am using an acekard 2i to try it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.