1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Phantasy Star 0~?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Trigger, Dec 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trigger

Trigger Member

I'm not sure whether this is the right place to put this, but I was just wondering...
    Does anyone know how to get Phantasy Star Zero working on the M3DS Real?
    Thanks in advance.

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Check gbatemp for the piracy removal patch, if that's what you're meaning.

3. Shigure

Shigure New Member

I think what he means is that after the character creation screen, you get a short message and the game doesn't go any further. I think the game got dumped wrong or something.

4. Darth Chang

Darth Chang Member

I think he means that the game won't start at all. I have an M3 real, and I can't get the game to work either. I have the latest systemfile, and the latest cheat.db file. In the cheatmenu, I actived the piracy bypass, but it still won't work. Formatting my micro sd and reinstalling everything didn't help. Does anyone know if the rom actually works on an M3 real?

5. anandjones

It has been confirmed working with M3 Real. Narin too.

6. Shigure

Shigure New Member

Well, I'm using an R4, and it stops after the character creation.

7. Darth Chang

Darth Chang Member

With my M3 real, for some reason, I don't even get to the character select screen: It won't even start, just white screens. I've even redownloaded the rom, firmware, and updated my cheat.db file, no succes. The crappy part is, a friend of mine has the game running on his M3 real, but for the life of me, I don't know what's wrong with mine. Every other (recent) game works fine, so I doubt the problem is my micro sd. Any help would be cool?

8. anandjones

Reinstall the firmware, database etc.

9. Darth Chang

Darth Chang Member

Aw, crap. I finally got the game to work, but it won't save, and froze once or twice...I've been browsing here and there, and nowhere does it mention such problems with M3 real.

10. Absolutegamer77

Absolutegamer77 New Member

I have an r4 and I don't know how to do all this cheat stuff. Tutorials aren't really helping... Can someone tell me exactly what I need to download and what to do step by step? Thanks a lot! I really want to play this game...

11. anandjones

Go to cheats.gbatemp.net, download the usrcheat.dat file, and then overwrite the one in your system file with this one.

12. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

Does this include a translation for the game as well?

13. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

14. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

Will there be a translation or localization of the game?

15. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

i hope there is, but ive researched and i found this quote on GBATEMP:

"It's getting an english language release in the Spring, so no translation required"

16. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

That's cool. I finally got it to work on my M3 Real. I got a firmware update and the cheat.db file and no more white screens. :3

I love Romulation and GBAtemp! ;D ;D

17. Darth Chang

Darth Chang Member

Yeah, I got it to work as well. Unfortunately, I broke my ds right after getting it to work...

18. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Darth Clang, get another DS for another christmas present :p lol, sorry to hear that man. Hopefully, you can get a new one as well as a flashcart to play it on

19. Darth Chang

Darth Chang Member

Hehe =) ! Thankfully, I think I can still salvage my ds, though. I snapped off a hinge, so I'll need to replace the entire casing. At least this gives me a nice excuse to buy a DSi when it hits the local stores next year.

20. khaislash

khaislash Well-Known Member

The game has piracy control.Usually when after creating your character,when saving...the game froze.

Heres the action replay code for the piracy fix.

020C5690 E3A00000
    020C5694 E12FFF1E
    020C59F0 E3A00000
    020C59F4 E12FFF1E

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.