1. This forum is in read-only mode.

phantasy star 0 (on DS)

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Zhei, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Zhei

Zhei Member

ok i've been playing phantasy star 0 for alittle over a week now but i'm alittle lost on where to find some stuff:

1. i've seens heaps of different mags bit i have no idea how to create some of the ones i've seen
    2. there is different types of magic spells and stuff, but i can only get the basic heal/cure, fire/ice/lighting, i want to know where u can find the other buff and light/dark magic

i'm asking because i can't seem to find a FAQ anywhere so any help would be awesome!

2. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Light and Dark magic can only be used by Forces.
    And I remember reading a wiki on how to create each mag(The mag stats determines what it'll evolve into)

3. Zhei

Zhei Member

by Forces? i know that it can be used by a newman (which is what i'm looking for) but that still don't say where they can be found, i'll have alook on wiki for the mags (and see if anything else is there wile i'm at it)

Edit: links would be nice too

4. ggrroohh

Only forces can use Light and Dark magic (Both Human and Newman)

5. spire208

spire208 Well-Known Member

Well ya can by magic from the one that sell's the moonfluids and stuff next to the weapon store.
    Hmm and a link hey well alright here's a good one http://www.pso-world.com/

6. ndsrom-peach

ndsrom-peach Well-Known Member

http://www.pso-world.com/ try this web site everything about phantasy star there is mag evolving stats too (this isnt an ad.)

7. Zhei

Zhei Member

is it rare to find the light/dark magic and other buffs? cuz i've been looking for ages (or maybe it's just my bad luck XD)

8. ggrroohh

I don't remember where....but I'm sure you can get both those magic in the Eternal Tower.

9. Zhei

Zhei Member

ugh that took me forever to get through the 1st time on normal (going to die so badly when i try on hard)

10. ggrroohh

You don't have to complete it you know.
    You can just go like 20 floors then save and exit.

11. xxxholic1234

xxxholic1234 New Member

i don't understand how to complete the first quest.. :-[
    i have already beaten all monster but the quest doesnt't finish..

12. spire208

Umm after ya kill he dragon ya go onto the blue circle (teleporter) and press A

13. Silent_Grave

Silent_Grave Active Member

after beating the game on normal can the shop have any weapons above lvl24?
    because i am aroung lvl50 and still using edu limit/ filamare and i have alot of excess cash that i would gladly ditch for new weapons

14. Zhei

Zhei Member

i'm not sure, http://www.pso-world.com/ (as posted above) has got where u can find items like higher lvl wep etc, (still didn't say where to get the different magic stuff but oh well the site is still been very very useful for other stuff)

15. spire208

To get different magic stuff ya have to play on hard or super hard and go hunting or buy them from the shop thats the only way

16. Silent_Grave

I've seen PSO world about the weapons but the arnt exactly accurate because i've gotten drops from enemies that arnt listed and I was asking about the shop not how to get the weapons

17. xxxholic1234

xxxholic1234 New Member

the dragon doesn't come at all... and when i'm play the CAST's quest, i don't get it, how i can save the hunter who send the SOS..

18. spire208

Really well then something's wrong with ya game so download it again on a different server.
    P.S it may not be broken did ya visit each and every room and if ya did in one of the room's did ya find a blue circle and go through the blue lazer fence's?

19. Silent_Grave

did u find the room that looked like a big hexagon yet?
    btw tap the minimap for an expanded version and you can see what you have missed

20. ProtomanZX

ProtomanZX Well-Known Member

I need help on the last boss, i hit em and hit em, and sure enough, i die. Any tactics/ideas?