1. This forum is in read-only mode.

phantasy star 0 Eternal tower

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by cire004005, Nov 16, 2009.

1. cire004005

cire004005 Well-Known Member

I've heard its 101 floors anyone finished it yet. Im on normal and floor 62 and im tired of this place already...

2. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

I've finished it like 4 times.
    You people whine too much....

3. Red_Manflame

Red_Manflame Member

i was on floor 57 and i saved and turned of my ds by accident but god its repetative lol

4. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

I managed to do Eternal Tower on Normal and I also managed to finish all of the quests on that difficulty, to Hard Mode I go!

5. moeyopiggy

moeyopiggy Member

wow I just got to that part and was like "screw it make a new account for CAST". The 2swords are godly but hard to combo with.

6. spire208

spire208 Well-Known Member

I did it takes ages but you get decent stuff I did a bit on hard but I gave up i'll do when i'm a higher lvl but I did kill 1st boss and got some awsome stuff. :)

7. snebbers

Yeah some of the best drops are in that place... In fact that's quiet a lot of drops seeing as thought every monster has the possiblity of appearing in that place.

*Off-topic*
    I feel like abusing my rights and creating lots of print outs of drops, just to spite the school. That way I won't need to check the internet when I am looking for something, mwahahaha

8. spire208

Yeah I dont usally find items untill every boss is dead then I find the sweet sweet 5, 6 and 7 star goodies. :)

9. snebbers

(hasn't found anything yet of worth yet) ...
    *Sad face*

10. ggrroohh

I went through this tower just for the mag souls....

11. snebbers

You can also get some from the vending machine in the Sewer, but I doubt you'd find any of the codes in game. Which also makes me think, why on Earth did they make a Vending Machine which gives you items if you can only find out the codes by using the internet.

Does anyone know if you can trade items over from the Japanese version to the North American version...? Rather curious about this because you can get Samus's Beam Cannon on the Japanese version and I think it would be rather awesome on the other version ^_^

12. ggrroohh

Sometimes game magazines have them.
    And I think the official site has them too.

13. snebbers

Oh i see... I didn't know that ^_^ hence why I asked. Add the fact that i don't read magazines :D

14. spire208

Yeah you can trade items from the Japanese to the American version but it will turn out to be another item with the same stats.
    (They took the samus Beam Cannon and the Mario Pipe Cannon out of the American version not sure about the Leak wand)

15. snebbers

Aww :(
    *Sad Face*
    Any idea what they are in the North American version.

And on a side note, how much of a Heathen can they get!?

16. spire208

Na sorry I have no idea what they are in the North American version ask around someone else is sure to know.