1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Petz Hamsterz Superstarz ds rom error code

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by PoutineJunky74, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I downloaded the "Petz Hamsterz Superstarz" ds rom and installed it to my dstt card and all I got was an error message "Rom Loading failed" load rom errcode=-4 please reset system.Does anybody know what could be the problem?I think I might have the latest software on my dstt card.I got this error code before and all I had to do was to rename the uppercase lettered sav file to the exact same thing but in lower case letters and it worked fine.This time it wasn't the same and renameing it didn't do anything.Can anyone help me please?

-poutinejunky74

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Backup all your files and reformat your MicroSD. Then make sure you have the latest firmware. http://linfoxdomain.com/ds/

3. Thank you very much for the response.I am new to this type of thing so...how do I go about reformating my microSD card? :-\

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Right click the Removable Drive in My Computer and go Format.

5. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Backup your games first! Or else you lose them!

6. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Be sure you format it in FAT32

7. Thanks everybody.I did exactly that and I went and installed the latest software for my dstt card and I still get the same error code with this game.Any other ideas? :-\

8. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

It is made by Ubisoft so they may have used their new Anti-Piracy protection on it, after a little searching I have not read any posts suggesting it is working on any cards, all posts say it does not work, so I think piracy protection may be the problem. If I am correct then you will have to wait for the game to be patched or for your cards firmware to be updated.

9. Ok,thanks everyone for your responses,will have to wait and see if anyone else has some luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.