1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pets

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Datanotfound, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Datanotfound

Datanotfound Well-Known Member

So what kind of critters do you guys keep?
    Right now I only have 4 pets. 3 Miniature poodles and 1 wife ( just kidding, she'd kill me if she read that =p)
    But I have to admit, my favorite pet had to be my Mali Uromastyx.

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

two lionessses :D (ok so they don't live at home, but they're still technically mine)

3. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

I had a cat and she had kitten on boxing day so I had 5 cats living in my room at my flat lol. Got rid of them all today so now I have no cats :(

4. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

i used to have

- 2 cats (name Kitty and Luna)
    - 3 Caterpillars (it look like Catepie from pokemon)
    - 2 spiders
    - 10 fishs (my granma forget to feed them when i'm on a vacation >.>)
    - 1 hamser (escaped and road killed >.>)
    - 2 hans (they become fried chicken)

now i'm just too busy to have a pet.

5. XD9999

XD9999 Well-Known Member

i had a few native dogs..too expensive to keep a pure breed pet. :-X

6. dave_salmon

dave_salmon Well-Known Member

I have:
    One dog
    Two cats (technically 3)
    One Guinea pig
    Various fish

I've had:
    Two chinchillas
    Lost count of how many rabbits (got two...had babies...then more babies...no one wanted them....kept them till they all died of old age)
    Lost count of how many Guinea pigs (same as above)
    Three other dogs
    One other cat
    Couple of hamsters
    2 bearded dragons
    4 Spotted Gecko's
    hundreds of plain Indian stick insects
    Two Sabah Spiny Stick Insects
    One giant Australian Spiny stick insect
    2 African land snailes
    A tortoise that lived way past 50 (we found him when he was 20/25)
    Budgies
    Cocateals
    Quails
    Various kinds of finch
    Two tropical frogs

oh and a snake for a few months....but my mum was afraid it was going to eat the cat so it was given to a friend who kept snakes. To explain that i'm not some kind of animal killer or something we used to have an aviary which we kept several kinds of bids, some rabbits, guinea pigs and the chinchillas in (it was VERY large) as well as a handful of hutches so we could separate the males and females. It got kind of expensive to keep all of them so we started trying to find homes for some and doing our best to separate males from females so there were no more babies. Eventually they all died of old age and we just never got any more animals. It's pretty hard getting attached to an animal or animals and have them die after taking care of them for however many years.

7. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

A cat with 3 kittens.

Yeah they usually have multiple fathers.

8. Luk7nk4

Luk7nk4 Well-Known Member

I have a pet cat, name's Atilla... although i'm not sure if he's the pet or the owner of the flat :D

9. kanakacheek

kanakacheek Well-Known Member

I had a cat called Angel (typical? haha I was young when I named her). She was a polydactyl cat her total digits count was 24 :) It was so cute because her paws looked like mittens. And when she swatted flies, she'd always win because her paws where huge. But then I had to give her to my friend because I moved out of the country and couldn't take her with me :(

Then I had two hamsters, they had babies so my dad gave them away.

Then I had fish, guppies, tetra, that tank cleaning fish which kind of looked like a small shark (can grow to 30cm!). I also had small blow fish but they were so hard to maintain and all of them died from this weird disease where they get white spots all over their body.

Then I had to leave for university and my dad got rid of my fish. He really hates animals because he thinks they have parasites and bacteria on them.

Now I have a nintendog (Shih Tzu) named Link, he is adorable! I love him very much :) (since I deemed that my mobile life style will only bring pain to real pets)

10. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

@Datanotfound: You should have used the search function before you posted this, here's an older pets & pet lovers discussion thread :)

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php/topic,7009.0.html

11. Reider

Reider Modereider

Just a tuxedo cat currently. No idea what it is about him but he has more mood swings than anything I've ever seen.

12. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

1 Dog and 2 Bunnies 1 Bunny
    I used to have fishies, all different species and apperantly one was a predator and it ate them all when my whole family was out, since it ate too much it died so in the toilet it went.
    I also had Triops... Gross things and since they all got sick they turned upside down on drowned except for one but that died the next day so toilet time again :)

13. Aiiko

Aiiko Well-Known Member

I have a really cool just-turned-one dog whom I love very much even though she beats me up and a rather cranky bird who...argues with aforementioned dog >.> I used to have a hamster but she died (old age) and the second one was just really weak and died after a week (yes I looked after him >_<) and degus but they have also passed away :( Degus are very, very messy critters but certainly fun to have around.

14. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

One dog (Dachshund) He's so hard headed -.-

15. kanakacheek

Fish tank community can be so mean sometimes. My friend kept finding half eaten body parts of her fishes. She never caught the culprit.

16. scottishmarcus

scottishmarcus New Member

My pooch is a 3 year old Alaskan Malamute...stunning as he is!

17. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Some fishies are mean; apperantly mine was related to the shark family.... Naughty Spots!

18. kanakacheek

Alaskan Malamute puppies are so cute!

19. NekoHennuli

NekoHennuli Well-Known Member

My babies!

http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nick=NekoHennuli&image_id=67900534
    Lucifer Nekomus. 2-year-old veeeeeeeery dumb, fat and super cute boy cat. ^^

http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nick=NekoHennuli&image_id=67900565
    Lilith Grizabella. Lucifer's older sister, same age tough, small, fast, cute and always in heat. ^^'

http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nick=NekoHennuli&image_id=80368208
    Kaneli Pulla (Cinnamon Bun), 1,5-year-old little lady. Really stubborn, but too darn cute.

20. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

4 Cats.
    1 Dog.
    1 Goldfish in my room.
    Lots of rabbits
    Lots of chickens
    Lots of goldfishes in the pond.