1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pet Lovers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, May 1, 2008.

?

Which type of Pet lover are you

1. Dog lovers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Cat lovers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Fish bowl buddy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Feathered friend

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Nibblings

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Reptiloid

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Bugged for life

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Exotics

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Any of you guys pet lovers?

If yes on which Category do you belong:

1. Dog lovers
    2. Cat lovers
    3. Fish bowl buddy
    4. Feathered Friend
    5. Nibblings (Mice, rabbits, hamsters etc)
    6. Reptiloid (snakes, lizards, turtles)
    7. Bugged for life (Ant farms, bugs)
    8. Exotics (anything else I didn't mention & I'll include frogs here)

I only invented the names for options 5 - 7 to make them a little interesting

Me, I'm an absolute dog lover, as evidenced by our seven (not so lovable) dogs. But unlike "die hard" dog breeders, we don't treat our dogs in a special way, like feed them dog food or take them to dog salons. We feed our dogs human food, essentially, they eat what we eat. We stopped feeding our dogs dog food 'cause we really don't like the musty salty dog scent Dog food tend to give dogs

2. thebass324

thebass324 Well-Known Member

Well I've only had experiences with dogs and cats, and I have to go with dogs. I just don't get along with cats, it seems like every cat I meet will either come charging at me and jump on my leg without me provoking it or if I have my laptop around it will chew away at my power cable. I've even had a friend's cat come up and steal my cards from me while I was playing something before. Then there's all of those owners that insist that their cat is different and the one you'll like, grrr....

3. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

I used to have a goldfish named Bob. I became friends with him in Taiwan, but I couldn't bring him back to America. He lived with my grandparents for a year, then died of fishbowl overpopulation. (I got the fishes from one of those fish scooping games.) I wrapped him up, put him in a "coffin", and buried him in a flowerpot. *sniffle*

I really want a dog, but my parents won't get me one.

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

I'd say dogs also, I sorta like cats, but they don't seem to like me at all. Dogs are much more friendly. Unless you piss it off :p We used to have a chihuahua, he was awesome. And we didn't give him dog food either, just what we ate and leftovers.

5. clyffe28

clyffe28 Well-Known Member

I don't really like animals like dogs, cats because I hate cleaning their poop every now and then so having a fih instead is good for me

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Yeah, when we had our dog, he did his business outside which was good.

7. clyffe28

that's goo but I cant do that because I live two stories below the road level

8. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

I'm good with cats naturally....however, i'm really really bad handling dogs.........

9. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

Dogs, I got a Dachsund in my front yard... you know, I tried feeding him dog food once... he bit the bowl, and literally threw it out... then I game him Corn beef with rice.... he loves that, favorite food yan!

I got him pasalubong while I was in Hong Kong too, but my dog his hair stays short, we don't need to cut his hair, and his fur always stays clean....He's so lazy though

10. Cahos Rahne Veloza

At one point, I wanted to buy a Mynah & teach it to say rude things like what Eric Cartman would say. But it was considered semi-illegal to buy exotic birds here, but it would have been awesome if it could say things like "get out of here Hippie!" whenever we had unexpected guests ;D

11. Abbafan1972

Abbafan1972 Well-Known Member

I have 2 cats named Sophie and Cindy.

12. thebass324

thebass324 Well-Known Member

Haha, that sort of reminds me of what happened to me last year. My and two of my friends decided that for my roommate's birthday that we wanted to fill his room full of chickens, and after days of searching we ended up at some pet shop sort of far away. There they had a bird that quickly picked up on one of my friend's names and kept saying it and then fag, and whenever my other friend got near it would yell a**hole at him. Fortunately for me it would just stare at me and say some bit of nonsense. Never found those chickens either if anyone cares, apparently they were out of season.

13. J A C O B

J A C O B Well-Known Member

what about cows and sheep and horses and birds and chickens and everthing else living thats a pet

14. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

Currently only have a cat, though out on the farm I had the whole range and loved em all.

2 cats
    3 dogs
    4 rabbits
    7 pigs
    1 cow
    2 sheep
    5 chickens
    2 frogs
    1 budgie (bird)
    100 or so crickets (I farmed for the frog)
    around 200,000 worms as my old man was a worm farmer
    and a .308 and a shotgun which were like pets to me :p

15. clyffe28

I have a shih tzu and I thinking to mate it with a bulldog

16. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Ha ha!

That's an old one

Shih tzu + bulldog = bullshit

I guess no one here likes turtles, pythons, scorpions & other exotic pets huh? ;D

17. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I like birds, but I prefer cats so they got my vote.

18. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Not just any cat loony, you love "the king" of all beasts, pretty impressive :)

I just like to add, we had an ex-senator here in the Philippines who had a pet Tiger

19. err

err Well-Known Member

In my opinion dogs are much more useful than any other animal (Guide dog, guard dog, the sort)

20. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

a cat could do that if it felt like it, and people have used horses for assistance before...

Cahos: I hope the tiger ate him.