1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Persona 3 FES final boss

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Arron_zero, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

Is fighting the final boss, Nyx avatar, of P3F at level 72 too low o.0 cause I just fought it, took close to 2 hours to wither its HP to really low...then she just basically murdered me with 2 Night Queen ==" should I try my luck and fight her again or should I train to a higher level? Owh and my party lineup is Yukari, Akihiko and Aigis.

2. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

what equipment do you have for each?

3. Arron_zero

I bought the best for each of them from the police. For accessory I equipped Akihiko with one that boost thunder damage and for both Yukari and Aigis ones that increase dodge against Elec. I had no problem against all the forms including death though some tend to drag on but once she starts using Night Queen...it's like I've wasted the hour fighting his previous forms =="

4. Devilkid32176

well, if you have the best, then you might want to train a tad bit more >__>

5. Arron_zero

Yea...guess maybe I should level until at least Yuakari got Mediarahan >.< guess my habit of being under-leveled is never gonna change ==" oh wells, least I almost beat her means shouldn't have to train too much xD thanks for the help~

6. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

I think i beat nyx at around level 80, fes is a fun game.

7. Devilkid32176

this is the PS2 version right??

i keep wanting to think its the one for PSP ?? i don't know why

8. sylar1000

yep fes is for the ps2, p3p is the psp one

9. Arron_zero

GAH~I hate grinding <_< level 74/5 should still be sufficient right...my mc/persona is definitely strong enough since I bashed 'em with persona stat boosting items(it's endgame anyway =P). It's most probably my team's level that needs some boosting...and hope that Night Queen doesn't stick me with some screwed up status aliments <_<

10. sylar1000

I didn;t mind the grinding lol, if you think 74/75 is good, then go for it :)/

11. Arron_zero

Done, beat her at level 74 xD having Yukari learn Mediarahan really helps a lot...the ending was kinda nice but left me wanting more though...guess all that's left is to finish The Answer.

12. Reider

Reider Modereider

The Answer is mostly a giant grindfest FYI. If you don't like grinding, you might be better off just watching what little story there is to it on youtube.

13. sylar1000

Wait until Yukari decides it would be much better to use items instead of Mediadarahn.

It will be forever engraved in my mind

Yukari had 113 SP, used an item healing me by 50 HP instead of Mediadarahn to save us all, i died and game over, that happened at least two times.

This, while i don't really like the answer, i owe it for the fact that if it wasn't for the answer, i would of never played or gotten into Persona.

14. Arron_zero

I had 12 somas so sp never really was a problem for me =P what I do hate is her either using wind break instead of healing or attacking the boss in its earlier form when the boss's hp was low and my team was in danger despite setting her to heal/support =="

I'm gonna try playing The Answer anyways since I don't really have other games to play. I don't mind some grinding/training...just not too excessive.

15. Gangrel

Gangrel Member

"The Arcana is de means by which all that is revealed"

LOL! I beat Nyx AFTER I beat Elizabeth :p

16. sylar1000

I always have around 12 Somas every time i NG+ and fight Nyx lol, I always just end up going with Armageddon for each form.