1. This forum is in read-only mode.

....people playing GBC/SNES/ATARI Reply to this POST! ITS A MUST!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by darkvietkaos, Aug 4, 2007.

1. darkvietkaos

darkvietkaos New Member

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Things I don't understand ONE BIT! (answer these PLEASE!) (I've answered all of em in MY opinion.

Q: Why do you play GBC emulators on DS?
    A: Hm...playing pokemon Gold Version...but i rather play my Diamond Version

Q:Why do you play SNES emulators on DS?
    A: I play for Street Fighters..even thought i would have play Bleach DS 2nd on my M3.

Q: Why do you play the Atari 2600?
    A: I didnt play it, but i downloaded the emulator. (im also TRYING to look for (dare i say good?) good games.

three question that bugs me.

ALSO just wondering does playing SNES emulator on DS ruins any programing..for some reason i couldnt play certain games.

2. cfiniris

cfiniris Well-Known Member

...Not to be rude or anything, but here's an even better question: what does it matter? If someone wants to play Game Boy Color games on their DS, then let them. It has nothing to do with you at all.

Side Note: the homebrew SNES emulators that work on the DS have very limited compatibilities. It has nothing to do with ruining any programming.

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

emulators that run on consoles are doubly hard to write, cos not only does it have to emulate the target system, they also have to figure out how to code for the emulating system

4. Reider

Reider Modereider

Because they can?

Some people like games for older systems, and if they have an emulator that works on their console, I see no reason not to play them.

I'd be more than happy to play games like Chrono Trigger or Final Fantasy VI on the DS.

5. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

I don't get the angry emoticons? They set a bad mood for the post.

6. MusicAddict911

MusicAddict911 Well-Known Member

I'm a Game Boy fan. Whenever that memory card from Hong Kong comes here, a lot of great GB games are going on my DS!

7. mikenthar

mikenthar New Member

I emulate GB and GBC because the new Tetris stinks so I can play the old one, and because of Dragon Warrior Monsters (which is like Pokemon minus the suck)

Also, I play snes because whenever I feel really depressed I pull it out, boot up Chrono Trigger and remember a time when the world was once good

Atari- I don't know why I use it, but I just think it's cool that someone was able to code it

8. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

I just don't get the post. :p

9. xHaiTeKx

xHaiTeKx Well-Known Member

I know right...like while I was reading that post I became angry..wtf?

-TeK

10. HyoImowano

HyoImowano Member