1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Paths needed for Configurable USB loader mod and Wii flow to launch wii isos

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Duncan Idaho, May 14, 2014.

1. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

So i am having a problem with this, i have my EHDD partitioned one for FAT 32 to launch GC games and an other to launch Wii games, that one is NTFS (as i dont want to deal with split files due to the limit of the files of FAT32 and because they sound like a bad idea ) Wii flow only acknowledges Fire Emblem 10 Radiant Dawn.

My current path for Wii files is W:/Wii/WBFS/Fire Emblem 10 RFEE01/RFEE01.wbfs

That is the only game that is accepted via wii flow is Fire Emblem 10, Configurable USB Loader Mod only displays the GC game and if i select the NTFS partition nothing happens it still displays the same GC games.

So any ideas? I picked both loaders because they should be able to read and boot from NTFS given that according to my research WBFS is still unstable and prone to corrupting files.

On the same note wii flow is not reading/loading my GC isos but CFG USB Loader mod does.

Oh and how does CFG Usb Loader mod handles two disk games? asking because i have a few 2 game Disk games and despite them showing up on the screen i wonder how do i swamp discs?