1. This forum is in read-only mode.

patched roms doesn' work on Ysmenu?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by deank27, Dec 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deank27

deank27 Well-Known Member

ok, i finally made Ysmenu to work thanks to the people in romU. i just have one problem..
    when i load my translated jump ultimate stars rom it goes in a white screen. i did some research and saw people say that ysmenu doesnt support patched roms. i'm not sure if this is true but, how can i make the trans. patched rom of JUS to work on ysmenu and does the other trans. patched roms like soma bringer works on ysmenu? if it doesn't then im afraid i'll have to go back to normal firmware by the time innocene trans is done.

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

I believe DSTT firmware has trouble particularly running the translated JUS ROM. Since YSMenu is based off DSTT firmware, it still would not work. You'll have to build a copy of YSMenu (using a2h's generator etc.) to be able to boot it from your R4 menu (from filesystem, 2 firmwares) so you can play JUS using the regular R4 firmware.

3. deank27

is it only the translated JUS? does it also have trouble with the other patched roms like soma bringer?

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

I believe it's only the translated JUS that has major issues, other translated games should work fine. If not, then just follow my suggestion to use YSMenu as a secondary firmware to your R4 firmware^.

5. deank27

Ah, ok thanks a lot, i'll just make it my secondary firmware just to be in the safe side. thanks again :D

6. Loic0123

Loic0123 Well-Known Member

Re: patched roms doesn\' work on Ysmenu?

AL MY PATCHED ROMS WORK kh 358 LEGEND OF ZELDA AND SO ON EXCEPT JUS
    Post Merge: [time]1260787679[/time]
    sry caps

7. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Most should work unpatched with certin cards R4,N5,M3 , Certin clones will not work

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.