1. This forum is in read-only mode.

patch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by elfin212, Jan 21, 2009.

1. elfin212

elfin212 Member

sorry for trouble you all, but I have a question

were I can find patch for in japanese(for example Soma bringer) it would help me a lot if someone tell me were I can find patch for most of the games hosted here

thanks for all and sorry to cause trouble if I put in the wrong topic

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Try browsing the various threads in the Technical Help section, or I think there's one in Trading Station section as well :)

3. Reider

Reider Modereider

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php/topic,10927.0.html

^That's Soma Bringer if you were looking for that.

Other places you might be interested in looking for patches are www.romhacking.net and on the forums at www.gbatemp.net

4. elfin212

elfin212 Member

wao thanks^^ I am happy now... thanks for all the help

you know a topic holding all the patch for the games can be pretty good... um sorry is no the place to make suggestion XD anyway thank

you can lock the topic if you wants after all the the question was answered see ya

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

There is a topic that lists all of the current or not so current translation projects on the GBAtemp forums. http://somatrans.referata.com/

6. nimishtoory

nimishtoory Guest

I dont no what is a patch?

7. elfin212

elfin212 Member

Can someone give a hand again please, actually I am looking for a patch for bleach 3 phantom.

I found one in www.gbatemp.net but the history wasn't translated and I want to know is you have or know where I can find another patch with the history translated.... um again sorry for the troubles

8. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

They take some time to patch, it might not be completed.

9. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Winterreise, the one that's already been done is pretty built and pretty large, there's not much point.