1. This forum is in read-only mode.

patch request

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by mangekyo, Jun 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mangekyo

mangekyo Active Member

Hi.First of all,i'm sorry if this topic is out of boundary.I don't know where to put the topic.As the subject said,i'm requesting for the download link for the latest patch of these 2 games;bleach 3rd phantom and tales of innocence (TOI).As for TOI,i've already found the site which is www.absolutezerotranslations.com but i don't see any download link there even after i registered.Can someone help me please.Any help is mostly appreciated ;D

Sorry for my bad English :p

2. jan james

jan james Member

try gbatemp.net

3. mangekyo

mangekyo Active Member

Yea,i've tried it already.They only have the past version which basically just translate the menu.The dialogue,skits,etc are still in japanese.I know quite a little about japanese.So,i'm still playing by now.It's just that it's too hard to progress.So,i was hoping for something that might ease my pain ;p

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

The tales of innocence patch isn't complete, and I don't believe absolute zero is releasing any partial patches, they want to release only the finished product. That is why you wont' find any downloads on their page.

5. Sachi

Sachi Active Member

This roms are for which system ?? GBA / NDS / Retro / PSP ??
    May be I could help a bit ..

6. mangekyo

mangekyo Active Member

Owh,no wonder i couldn't find anyone of them.Looks like i have to finish something else while waiting for the release.OK,thanks guys :)

7. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Sachi, NDS.

8. Sachi

Sachi Active Member

OK .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.