1. This forum is in read-only mode.

password

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by storm95, Jun 27, 2012.

1. storm95

storm95 New Member

how do i change my password to one i can remember

2. megashell

megashell Well-Known Member

seems like you remembered it right now though

3. jaimyinthahouse

jaimyinthahouse Well-Known Member

That's not helping ^!

Go on the home screen of romulation and click on your username right above.
    Go to Modify profile and then account settings =)

4. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Change it to 'Incorrect'.
    That way, the computer tells you it when you get it wrong.

5. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

OMG THAT WAS SO FUNNY XDDDDD LMFAOROFL

6. slingshot182

slingshot182 Well-Known Member

Wow, thats actually a good idea lol.

7. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

No it's a terrible. Idea, it's in the English dictionary which means it'll be broken in about 0.3 seconds should some site you've used it on ever be hacked.

8. slingshot182

slingshot182 Well-Known Member

O.K. well maybe not for a website. Most websites dont even say "Password Incorrect". But then again, you have to ask yourself, even if I make my password simple like "incorrect" what are the chances of someone hacking your account. Especially on a site like this. The only real reason to hack and account would be for points I guess if you cant wait a day or two for them to build up. Or if you're just to lazy to make your own account. Is some guy really just gonna wake up in his moms basement and say: "You know what I should do today? Hack 'Soulrunner's' account!"

9. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

He wouldn't hack YOUR account specifically, he'd try to hack the website, and fuck yeah does that happen every single day. Getting 2 million emails and hash combinations would be a gold mine for a hacker, they'd immediately start trying to login in to the email account and after that targets like paypal.

Don't ever try to use logic like "well I'm not important" because Chinese hackers who make $1 an hour is pretty happy if they can hack a $50 paypal account or get some WoW or D3 credentials from an email using same password.