1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Partners in Time and Bowsers inside story

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by archlvt, Jun 27, 2010.

1. archlvt

archlvt Well-Known Member

Do these work on acekard2i? I've been searching for awhile and I keep getting mixed reports from various websites saying yes it works and no it doesn't work. I don't wanna test it myself, because that would involve playing it potentially for hours and have it freeze somewhere, making the last X hours for nothing.

I'm not using akaio 1.7 at the moment, I'm using the official firmware v4.21. I can't change back to akaio for now because I'm troubleshooting something.

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

They will work with the latest AKAIO.

3. archlvt

But not the official firmware?

The point of me mentioning akaio was so that people would not tell me to get akaio in order for it to work. I only want to know if it will work on acekard RPG.

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I don't know. Have you tried WoodRPG if you have an RPG?

5. knightof3

knightof3 Well-Known Member

they worked for me but u need the akaio os not the acekard os

6. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Yeah.

The AK firmware sucks when compared to AKAIO.

7. archlvt

Okay you aren't understanding what I'm saying, and I'm getting frustrated now.

In my world, akaio DOES NOT EXIST. Okay? It blew up, and no one on the planet could possibly remake it! So, would it run on the official firmware, yes or no? If you do not know the answer, do not post. I don't care how good akaio is. I will use it again at a later time, but right now, I cannot use it!

If the official firmware was the ooooooooonly firmware on the whole planet, would it run these games without anti-piracy kicking in?

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I have no idea.
    You being frustrated isn't going to solve the problem, so why be that way?...

I don't run the OFW and I don't know if it does, but it may since the game has been out for a while.

9. archlvt

I'm being that way because I said I'm running on the official firmware and I cannot get akaio at this time, and everyone proceeds to tell me that akaio is better. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but the replies I'm getting are about as useful as saying "my carpet is thick and soft."

Actually, that's not true, because hearing that your carpet is thick and soft is new information that I didn't already know about.

On a side-note: Getting frustrated MAY help me solve my problem, because maybe people will see that I just want my question answered and they may answer it instead of making off-topic suggestions.

Sorry, but I'd just like the answer to my question please. If you don't have it, then there's no need to post, aside from getting my hopes up and then taking them away.

10. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

If it doesn't work with the OFW, then try this - http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=25051.msg403163#msg403163

11. archlvt

Doesn't work. Thanks though. I just get a white screen after loading.