1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Particular Platinum Action Replay code needed.

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by noitenshi, Apr 26, 2009.

1. noitenshi

noitenshi Well-Known Member

So it turns out that the Walk Through Anything Code will not help you in the Distortion World when you get to the waterfall you need to cross. Also, once you start the boulder puzzle with the Legendary Lake Pokemon there's no way to leave the Distortion World without battling Giratina first.

This is where my problem comes in. I have no Pokemon that have the ability to learn surf in my party (Umbreon, Golem, Staraptor, Luxray, Haunter and Torterra) and I'm stuck with no way to proceed or backtrack. Does anybody have a code that will let me hack one of my Pokemon's movesets and teach it surf? I can't use Pokesav because I'm using an actual cartridge with an actual AR device,.

There was a code related to this on another site, but as I tested it myself, it did not work the way it should. If someone has an actual working code, I'd appreciate it. I really don't want to start my game over because of a small, stupid mistake.

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

There should be a code to "Teach All" to any pokemon (there was one in the Japanese table). Check cheats.gbatemp.net. If not, it may be being 'ported' over currently.

3. noitenshi

noitenshi Well-Known Member

Yeah, there was, and it has to be used in combination with a move modifier code. Anyway, the problem has been solved, but thanks for the reply.