1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Paper Mario Walk Through - For ever forest

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by mrsmes, Jul 6, 2009.

1. mrsmes

mrsmes Guest

I keep going around in circles can some one who played this game before on Nintendo 64 or a emulator or the Nintendo wii emulating the Nintendo 64 game tell me the directions i have to take to get to boos castle, please?

2. mrfatso

mrfatso Well-Known Member

make sure u have that goomba with u, and use his tattle ability, he will then mentioned specific clues. After that, just take your time and walk around the place. and observe the background like the flowers, if all of them are smiling yet, one of the flowers is crying instead, then that would be the correct path.

3. mrsmes

mrsmes Guest

you mean laughing in a specific way yeah but the 2 ways are there confusing, and some times they are either laughing or not at all.

4. mrfatso

mrfatso Well-Known Member

ya, so u might have to spend a min or 2 just standing at that particular spot till something occur.

5. mrsmes

mrsmes Guest

unless you already know the directions and can tell me them and which way to go and what to do, oh come on is that hard if you want it to be between you and me just no one else PM me them.

6. shadow 26

shadow 26 Well-Known Member

hey, stop it, it's very hard to remember step by step a game, specially if you have play it a long time ago, still He's trying to help you , you may be a little more grateful

7. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

why not going to gamefaqs?

8. mrsmes

mrsmes Guest

they never work and tell you that, and besides I need the directions step by step or a map of the area and which way to take or something, anything, please?