1. This forum is in read-only mode.

paper mario 2 help

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by daisuke132, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daisuke132

daisuke132 New Member

So I got both the dolphin emulator and paper mario downloaded. However, whenever I get to the part where the game checks for a memory card, it says it's corrupted and tries to reformat it but never goes on. Please help me.

2. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

You haven't mentioned what version of dolphin you are using,

I haven't encountered the problem that you have with the "checks for memory card"

I am using 2 different builds of dolphin, and both play Paper Mario fine, saves and all

only advice I can give you is try a different build,

hope this helps

3. rell

rell Well-Known Member

can you tell me what setup your using?? because when ever i try playing games with dolphin it says im missing some plugins.I could just as easily burn gc games and play the on my wii,but id rather save my disks.

4. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

the dolphin comes with its plugins, don't know why it's saying your missing plugins

on the dolphin configuration screen

Graphics.....Dolphin OpenGL
    DSP.......Dolphin DSP-HLE Plugin

hope this helps

5. daisuke132

daisuke132 New Member

the one I'm using is from emulator zone. The type I was using Dolphin (32bit Win) SVN3661. But yeah when I press the start button it'll go through checking through the memory and say memory card A is corrupted and needs to be reformatted. I'll get a screenshot for a better explaination.

6. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

hmmm, strange, that's one of the builds I am using

I have no problems with the memory as you have, I can only advise a re-download of the emulator

as something may of gone amiss on your downloading of the emulator.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.