1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pandora's tower Wii USB loader

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by I-Fatman, May 2, 2012.

1. I-Fatman

I-Fatman Well-Known Member

So I fetched myself a copy of Pandora's Tower (PAL) and I don't usually have any problems at running a game, but yesterday I ran into a little issue. First of all I have all the latest updates on HBC and both USB Loader GX and CFG USB Loader. Firmware 4.3e PAL, I have all the necessary ios/cios and more. I re-downloaded both loaders but didn't change anything. Have also tried different settings on the loaders.
    And to what occurs when I load the game is that the screen goes black, my Wii remote disconnects and I have to turn my Wii off from the power button on the Wii.
    I have had no problem running my other 15-20 games including The Last Story that uses the same ios like Pandora's Tower. I just can't figure out what the problem is. I am trying to re-download the game to see if I may have corrupted the file by mistake.

Tell me if I missed out on any info you need to help me figure this out.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

try uloader, for some reasont he latest version of cfgx is completley buggy it wont load isos at all or will crash in mid process

3. I-Fatman

Is that the full name of the loader because I can't seem to find it?

Okay.
    I found it, downloaded it, tried it and it didn't work either.

Thanks for the tip though.

4. Duncan Idaho

if you havent fixed this, try fecthing a new iso

5. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

I have Firmware 4.3U but it works fine for me on Neogamma.

6. I-Fatman

I did fix the problem.
    What do you think of the game? I like it but I have yet to do the last three towers and new game+.

7. Duncan Idaho

it's a great game, shame people dont see it as an inferior title compared to Xenoblade and TLA

8. I-Fatman

I know. It is different from those and that's what I like about it. The time pressure is forcing you to go into action so you may move on to the next phase of the game.