1. This forum is in read-only mode.

pale screen

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by pablo1867, Apr 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pablo1867

pablo1867 New Member

ok, am new to this world of nds i have read around but unable to find a solution to my problem. i have a ds lite R4 revolution SDHC cart, 2g SDHC micro disk running firmware v1.05b

i have loaded roms on to the disk the ds lite console boots up, and i can play which ever game. And i can shut down and start up several times with no problem. if i leave my ds lite off for ten mins and boot it up. i get a pale screen like its froze in an disable mode. turning the console on and off doesnt work. the only remady is to reinstall the firmware or complete format the sd card. but then once it working again and i turn off the console for say ten mins am back to square one again. with a pale frozen screen does any one have any solutions to this issue,

thanks in advance
    Pablo

2. drew44

drew44 Well-Known Member

try updating the firmware maybe?

i dont know really ask someone like loonylion or seph

oh well least i tried

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

update the firmware at www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds

4. pablo1867

pablo1867 New Member

Thanks for a fast response, yes, i have dloaded the lastest firmware, i will headover to loonylion's see if that helps too.

thanks
    Pablo :)

5. pablo1867

pablo1867 New Member

loonylion i have been to ur site and sadly the firmware is older than the one i dloaded, so am still in need of help,

cheers

Pablo
    :)

6. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Might be a shot in the dark but try using a sd card that is not high capacity (unless I read your post wrong and the whole outfit is HC) then I am at a loss.

[edit] disregard my comment it seems it should work with the HC cards.

7. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Overwrite existing files. https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0 :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.