1. This forum is in read-only mode.

P3p Akihiko hang

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by tarotmaniac, Aug 30, 2010.

1. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

ok so I've been playing P3P for a while now and i've reached the part about the ghost story in school. its 5/31. when i get back into the dprm at night when i try to talk to Akihiko it hangs. the cursors are still there the music still plays but i can't do anything else. So i thought it was that moment alone, but after that and the next days the same thing happens when I try to talk to him. Can anyone help me thanks :D

2. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Might it be that the ISO is not properly patched ?
    What CFW do you use to play this game ?

3. tarotmaniac

I just downloaded the game via gametorrents
    I'm running on 5.50 GEN-D3

4. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

You sure the game is already patched ?
    Also try using the Prometheus CFW.

5. tarotmaniac

well im not sure, im just saying i downloaded the game in gametorrents. Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 Portable [English][FIXED] so i was guessing it was fixed

Prometheus CFW? how do you use that?

and also i did some research and other people seem to have had the same prob. i can't find what they did to make it better though :|

6. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

http://www.psp-hacks.com/2010/06/20/cfw-5-50-prometheus-released-for-psp-1000-psp-2000-models/

Basically some kind of an update for the Gen-D3, might work with newer games such as P3P.
    Haven't tried it myself though.

7. tarotmaniac

Thanks! It worked and i can talk to him with out the game hanging. Thanks a million >:D< :D

8. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Sure, your welcome. :)