1. This forum is in read-only mode.

outdoor, sports section

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by 1prinnydood, May 24, 2009.

1. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

I have a few ideas that may improve this section. Some of the topics are actually hobbies that do not have anything to do with outdoors or sport and there is really nowhere on the boards for people to chat about their non-gaming hobbies.
    Perhaps the section could be renamed to reflect this, maybe something like "Sports & Hobbies" or "Outdoors & Hobbies". I think a good sub-board would be books, as I have seen some people mention books they like but there is no proper section for talking about books so such comments are dispersed around the forum sections.

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

If there is no suitable section then General is the one to use, we can't have a section for everything. But I do like the sports and hobbies idea.

3. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

I agree that it would be impossible to include a section for everything, this would dilute comments and spread them too far. Thank you for supporting my hobbies idea, but I still think a child-board for books is not a bad idea. I only posed my ideas based on what people are doing in the forums, talking about books is not a huge issue but i am sure you know it is there and perhaps it could be promoted using a child-board?