1. This forum is in read-only mode.

OUR NEXT DEBATE - IN RESPONSE TO WHINEY KN*BS POST

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by andy_lampard, May 6, 2010.

1. andy_lampard

andy_lampard Active Member

For all people male and female who responded to my last post, rest assured I love my woman, and we have been happily married for nearly three years.... she finds it entertaining when I post debates me and her a in disagreement on because every one who responds helps us prove our point (either way)...... she is whiney, and knows it, and we laugh about it...and the only people who moaned about it on here were..... drumroll...WOMEN!!! note I wasn't directing it at the female of the species but merely girlfriends.... single women and wives are normally ok.... hence ...my WIFE is ok, but was a whiney girlfriend.... OUR NEXT DEBATE ANYWAY.....

Is it right to cut a childs father out of his life if he beats the mother and is aggressive towards the child? Or does the father really have rights?

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

In regards to the last topic, I was just being funny incase she read the topic :p

I say it's right to cut the father out if he's like that, I mean my fucked up family could have had a dose of that years ago...still together, hanging by a thread...

I love making them all suffer...why spend money seperating when you can just torment your evil/stupid/damned parents into insanity?

3. andy_lampard

hypnos.... i have the number for a very good doctor if you want, i'll foot the bill lol....
    Post Merge: [time]1273138937[/time]
    NEW DEBATE.....(with myself).......... Im thirsty, coffee or red bull copy? (im aware both dehydrate you)

4. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

coffee

5. andy_lampard

its not redbull its a cheap copy, and since i had to wait ive already started drinking it, and started to develop a tick... damn these caffine drinks
    Post Merge: [time]1273139523[/time]
    i will have a coffee too... i too am english... not so proud, though not ashamed either... piss poor effort of a country this one, you wouldn't believe the kinda stuff stored by us...crazee paving

6. serpentile

serpentile Active Member

definetly redbull or anything that is a copy of redbull like dark horse or some shit like that

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Nah, doctors don't like my complaining, knee, back, mental issues...I just tough it out.

As for the current one, i prefer an apple, i can't stand coffee, and I hate energy drinks.

I drink cola but I dislike the caffine in it.

8. andy_lampard

i suspect zero calorie anything isnt healthy, but milk is full of bromide to keep population down... bet you didnt know that. or believe that for that matter.... my i say that alot.

9. msg2009

are you saying zero calorie 7 up is more healthy than milk?

10. Lukong

Lukong Well-Known Member

... (Delete this)

11. andy_lampard

no im saying most things are more healthy than milk since milk is essentiall poisened with chemicalsd to help control population.... it used to be tea and water but you can taste bromide in them so they put it in milk now instead... pure milk would be healthy

12. Lukong

Lukong Well-Known Member

... (Delete this)

13. msg2009

well i drink 4 pints of skimmed milk a day (for my training) and im as healthy as anyone
    what is it bromide does?

14. andy_lampard

probably not... are u sure its not called zero because of zero sugar content?
    bromide cuts testosterone levels and works as a form of contraceptive ( not fully just partial)
    and if you drink 4 pints a day you'll have quite serious liver problems sneaking up on you.... make up the main protein with fish, not milk... not red meat either.... some milk is fine but too much can cause serious problems

15. msg2009

i do eat fish, lots of it and i doubt i will have liver problems from milk.
    as for the cutting of testosterone and working as a contraceptive, thats a good thing, i dont want any more kids im too old

16. Lukong

Lukong Well-Known Member

... (Delete this)

17. msg2009

protein is not fat we have been through that already

18. andy_lampard

drop it on the zero topic who cares really.... protein doesnt come from fat nor is it fat... it has its own chemical compoumd...did you not goto school, or is that where u should be now (lukong) AND I SAID IT REDUCES THE TESTOSTERONE LEVEL ie LESS MANLY.

19. msg2009

lukong did you read the replies here:
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=40278.msg744148#msg744148

20. Lukong

Lukong Well-Known Member

... (Delete this)